2 girlfriends need a double sided ass pump for my girlfriend and me

prolapsequeen

Hey Guys- My girlfriend and I live to mash our prolapsed assholes together. It is a sight to behold and you all will see this stuff soon enough. My boyfriend has filmed it and as we watch it on the monitor while her HUGE red rose is engulfing and sucking on mine- its like a XXX rated Alien. She buries her 4 inch prolapse in my open pussy till I squirt all over it. Recently I had one of my tits buried in her pussy while the other tit with my nipple buried in the hole at the end of her rose. I don't think 2 prolapsing queens have ever gotten together like this and you will all be privy to this stuff quite soon. Anyway, was thinking about having a double headed ass pumping vacuum wherein my girlfriend and I could suck our roses out till they meet in the middle. Probably should be glass and will need hookup on side. Needs to have edges that are rolled for comfort and be about 2.5 inches at least but not so wide as to suck our pussies in. I have a clit pump that I use regularly as you can see by my photo- love fucking my friend rose with that clit after I pump it as well. So if there are any sex toy inventors or glass blowers out there let me know- I will promise to shoot video of us using it and send them too you. My boyfriend will shoot us girls using toy for your private pleasure. Someone help us please!!!!

[quote name='prolapsequeen' date='30 October 2010 - 06:43 PM' timestamp='1288464217' post='216868']
Hey Guys- My girlfriend and I live to mash our prolapsed assholes together. It is a sight to behold and you all will see this stuff soon enough. My boyfriend has filmed it and as we watch it on the monitor while her HUGE red rose is engulfing and sucking on mine- its like a XXX rated Alien. She buries her 4 inch prolapse in my open pussy till I squirt all over it. Recently I had one of my tits buried in her pussy while the other tit with my nipple buried in the hole at the end of her rose. I don't think 2 prolapsing queens have ever gotten together like this and you will all be privy to this stuff quite soon. Anyway, was thinking about having a double headed ass pumping vacuum wherein my girlfriend and I could suck our roses out till they meet in the middle. Probably should be glass and will need hookup on side. Needs to have edges that are rolled for comfort and be about 2.5 inches at least but not so wide as to suck our pussies in. I have a clit pump that I use regularly as you can see by my photo- love fucking my friend rose with that clit after I pump it as well. So if there are any sex toy inventors or glass blowers out there let me know- I will promise to shoot video of us using it and send them too you. My boyfriend will shoot us girls using toy for your private pleasure. Someone help us please!!!!
[/quote]

I just want to say that this is an awsome idea. I can't wait for the pics!

When she mentions her "friend," it's Donna. :jester:

OK, so was thinking about this double pump... get some decent power tools, have a go at cutting top of pump off, then rounding off edges, for a smooth finish. Create an airtight hole for pumping nozzle in middle, then seal it.

A bit of toy D.I.Y? :lol:

Look what this individual found:

http://xhamster.com/movies/473327/pulling_18_inch_dildo_out_of_my_prolapsing_ass_for_jay_sin.html
http://88.208.22.44/flv2/1288560742:D6BfRjTn8yY/473327_pulling_18_inch_dildo_out_of_my_prolapsing_ass_for_jay_sin.flv

http://xhamster.com/movies/473333/18_inch_dildo_out_of_my_asshole_for_jay_sin.html
http://88.208.22.89/flv2/1288560965:w7yUs0uDlIs/473333_18_inch_dildo_out_of_my_asshole_for_jay_sin.flv Edited by deeply

[quote name='deeply' date='31 October 2010 - 10:46 PM' timestamp='1288557965' post='217248']
When she mentions her "friend," it's Donna. :jester:
[/quote]
i suspected it. or, on second suspicion, it was the n-th bluff.
you confirm the first impression :)

Vids...plural, lots of them!

Sounding like a broken record :rolleyes: they are all for upcoming website :)

All good things come to those who wait *KISS*

Yes ProlapseQueen is the :brunette: i have spoken of

MMmmmmm spoken of mashing our roses together, licking, sucking, fingering tongueing fisting! hehe

:wub: to you GF

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.