3 PLUS 1 Part 3

duress

Sue, as usual, strode into the room and took charge. She told us to stay as we were, with our arms buried deep inside Denise. Then she snatched the ear muffs and blindfold off of Denise, who was writhing on the bed, pleading to be fucked more, and harder, deeper. Looking past Mike’s cock, Denise got her first view of between her legs. Her eyes widened in surprise, she knew she was being stretched, but nothing like this. Although she couldn’t see her anus at all she could see her swollen cunt lips wrapped tightly around my bicep and behind that, the thickness of Mike’s arm on either side of mine. Her abdomen was swollen by the four fists inside and glistened with a thick coating of her cream.

She was quiet for a moment, only her rasping breathing loud, then turning to Sue she looked at her, pleading with her eyes. “Oh God, please, more?” “Please, more?” “I need more….let me come….please?” Sue did not bother to reply, instead began to remove her clothes, teasing Denise. When she was naked she reached over, patted Denise’s cheek gently, smiled at her for a long moment, then screamed at her “NEVER ASK ME FOR ANYTHING!!!!!” Sue slapped Denise twice across her face, then turned to Mike and I.

I watched Sue intently. This was a rare occurrence for me, seeing her domme someone else. I watched her eyes flare up, how her hair swung when she lashed out at Denise. Seeing her body twist, her abdominals defined, her breasts sway, these were mine, her body was to be used against me. The voice that commanded was for me to here, I was jealous.

Sue told us to pull our hands back until we were only wrist deep in Denise. She unsnapped Denise’s wrists and ankles, then bent over to reach into a carryall. Denise’s arms flopped gratefully onto the bed and her legs flopped out to the sides. She was still supported on her upper back, held there by our arms and the small of her back against my waist.

Sue stood back up, a large rubber fist in each hand. They were about three inches across at the widest and eighteen inches long. Lubricating the head of one she took one hand and worked to slip the fingers of her hand into Denise’s pussy. If we had been in deep, it would have been impossible, still, I wasn’t sure if there was enough room. She managed to squirm the fingers of one hand into Denise’s vaginal ring and tugged hard. She did make a small gap, but nowhere near enough to get the fake fist in. Telling us to pull against her, she tried again. Sue was clearly straining, pulling at Denise’s pussy ring until a good sized gap was exposed. It was not near enough to get the fist through, but the knuckles fit part way in. Sue leaned her weight down, pushing hard on the fist dildo while releasing her grip on Denise’s cunt. With both hands she pushed and twisted it, forcing it in.

The pressure on my wrist was incredible. I felt the blood being cut off by the tight band of skin and feared her pussy would tear. It didn’t though, just slowly stretched further. I could hear Denise in the background, moaning, chanting almost, “Yes, yes…….harder……oh God it hurts……push it in, fill me more” over and over. I watched in disbelief as she continued to open until it popped in. One second the fake fist was stretching her cruelly open, then it was gone, inside her and her pussy was stretched around three wrists.

Next Sue picked up the second fake fist and started to do the same thing to her anus. I couldn’t believe this, not sure if even I could take anything close to this. Sue worked hard at getting it in, she was starting to sweat, like the rest of us. Denise’s ass hole stretched further until the second dildo was in. Sue got to her feet next to me, her leg pressed against my side, and leaned over, pushing as hard as she could on the base of the fist dildo jutting from her cunt. It sank deeper into Denise, increasing the pressure around our arms, I was barely able to bear it. Inches moved into her, gliding past my eyes. Inches of flesh colored rubber, stretching Denise, pushing anything before her, ripping through her body, through her cervix, into her womb. Sue’s hand, pressing against the base, neared her cunt.

Then it was done. Denise’s vaginal ring closed over the end of the dildo, eighteen inches inside her. The pressure eased off our arms, her belly swelled a bit more. Sue pushed the one in her ass in, into her colon, the fist portion in her intestines. Denise was in another world. Her head was rocking back and forth, a smile on her face. Over and over she was chanting “Yes….yes…yes…yes.”

Sue looked at Mike and told him to push his arms back in, into her womb and into her colon, and grab hold of the dildos, making two giant fists inside her. I saw it, but wasn’t comprehending it. She had two male hands inside her to the elbows, two fake fists buried eighteens inches inside her and my two hands. The only relief she could have is that her outer rings were no longer stretched to over six inches in diameter. Still I knew she had to be ruined, her anus and pussy would permanently gap open. Her rectum and cunt visible from the outside, never able to close again.

Denise was clearly not thinking of this though, all she knew was she had to cum, had to be fucked brutally. Ineffectually she tried to rub herself, grabbing at her clit, but Mike’s body was in the way. Her mutterings, chanting, had groan louder as she pleaded with Sue for release. Sue had told her to quiet up, but Denise was beyond listening. Sue glared at her, then told her if she wasn’t going to shut up, that she could let the world know what she wanted.

Sue told Mike and I to stand up, we were going to carry her outside. Carry her by her cunt and anus. Mike and I struggled to our feet, lifting Denise off the bed. We stepped down and Sue threw open the French doors that led outside. We started to carry her out. Denise’s head was pointed down, her legs arched up then down and her arms flopped out to the sides. Her crotch was the high point, suspended off our hands. As we struggled to carry her I noticed that she started to slide down Mike’s arms. Her body lowered a touch with every step. Every bounce of her body coincided with each step we made. She was still held at my wrists but I noticed she was sliding down Mike’s arms. Her rectum started out of her body as her colon was pulled down, the sheaf over her rectum climbing up my arm. Suddenly I could see her cervix start to leave her body. An angry red column of tissue being pulled from her body.

We had to lift her higher to keep from dragging her. Inch after inch of her rectum and womb began to emerge. Denise was hissing at us, telling us to bounce her, shift her insides around, stretch her. We staggered over to a chaise lounge and lowered her onto it. My hands were now out of her body but still within her prolapsed rectum. Mike and I were trying to catch our breath, sweat dripping off of us. Every detail of Denise body was exposed in the glare of the sun.

Sue told us to fuck her, hard. We began to shove our hands back into her body. Denise’s cunt and anus stretched over and over as we ran back inside of her, dragging the dildo with us. Incredibly we were pulling our hands outside of her, yet we were still inside of her as her prolapsed rectum and womb exited her body with our hands. As we continued to fuck her my hands were going deeper until I too passed inside her womb and colon. Denise was again being stretched to over six inches in each hole. Her legs were spread far apart by the mass of our arms forcing her apart. So great was the width of all she was taking that not only were her holes widely spread but also her legs. Her abdomen swelled as if she was pregnant. A huge mass that traveled from her pubic mound to disappear under her ribcage.

Denise was screaming, oblivious to the world. Begging non-stop to cum, for us to fuck her harder. We were pummeling her, raping her with deep long stokes, throwing our bodies at her to force out hands inside her . Sue moved alongside of me and put the flats of her hands, palms tight against my arms, next to Denise’s cunt and ass hole. She joined in our rhythm and her fingers entered alongside our arms. Sue pressed in a little further with each thrust, stretching Denise more every few seconds. Deeper she went, ever deeper. Denise’s crotch was a mass of arms and liquids that were pulled from her body. Deeper Sue went until her elbows were level with mine, brutally assaulting Denise.

Denise froze momentarily as we shook her entire body like a rag doll. Then she screamed “I’m cuuuuuuuuuming” in a long wail. We fucked her even harder, and she came. We could feel the spasms roll through her body. Her cunt and intestines rolling down our arms. Powerful contractions swept through her. She was held too firmly by our arms to move her body, but her legs and arms were able to flail about. The pulsations of her orgasm were so strong that she began to eject the fist dildos. They began to emerge from her body. Each of her holes were stretched to almost eight inches by the arms inside of her. Eight arms and fists were in her. The lumps created by each fist visible poking through her abdomen as the skin of her belly was stretched tightly over them.

When the dildos were ejected to shoot out onto the lawn, the lessening of the tightness of her holes allowed her body to slip off our arms. With one final enormous stretch her asshole and vagina surged over our fists and she dropped fully down onto the lounge chair. We stood and watched as her orgasm wracked her body. Her juices dripping off our arms. For long minutes we watched while her body rippled with each contraction. Her body shot out long streams of pee that arced through the air and splattered over us. Her cream flowed out of her cunt and ran into her widely gaping asshole, only to be pushed from her ass as her rectum prolapsed every time she spasmed. In and out of her body her rectum and womb pulsed. Long tubes of flesh that retreated in and out.

Finally the contractions lessened until she just lay there exhausted and moaning. Both her holes gaping inches across, forever open.

Yes, Duress, girl...you & Sue have ruined Denises pussy & ass-- do you think now she is fit to stand at the door, greeting guests with leather laces around both her prolapsed cervix & ass tunnel hanging under her ,silver bells swinging, hanging under her spread legs,huge pussy lips dangling down-"Just ring the bell" tattooed above her shaved pussy...

Can you work with that, dear? M&D--bfs

of course, sure, but would have thought you wanted something nasty, laughing, will get it out.

anyone else with thoughts of what we can do with denise?

Sorry- I just don't have your creative genious! I make up for it by just fisting the shit out of her till her pussy is too big to wrap around my cock then fuck her ass- we haven't spread that hole too big yet! Butt we're working on it! he,he,he....bfs

Wow, pretty extreme there, very nice read. But, if you want to go further so to speak. Since her "holes" have been ruined, why don't they go for urethral stretching and diliation?? So, she can be a four-hole woman.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.