Red Mask Girl (new one)

curiousboy

[quote name='koke' date='07 October 2010 - 02:16 PM' timestamp='1286457397' post='209687']
and isn't she the german called "vierlochstute"?
[/quote]

Yes it`s her, one of my favs, lately.
enjoy

cheers

cb

[quote name='curiousboy' date='07 October 2010 - 07:30 AM' timestamp='1286451022' post='209659']
Hehe, my dear gni... sometimes it`s agood thing to be a "semicrucco" the secret is to take the best of each culture... "like german kinky matures" :jester: on the teutonic side and the fantastic "Saltimbocca alla romana" I cooked today, on the latin side! Agree? B)

Humm... the famous german girl.. trying to remember, but 15 years seem to be too far back in time (I didn`t surf the web then yet)

Glad you like the vid, pal! (seen the vid I posted in the "other extreme movies" section? She´s so fucking nasty!!!

Cheers Centurio!

cb
[/quote]

hmmm be pretty rough figuring out the best of the japanese culture - hell I don't understand half of it and that is the less confusing half :crazy:

btw where did you find her?

[quote name='anllover' date='08 October 2010 - 01:38 AM' timestamp='1286498281' post='209873']
hmmm be pretty rough figuring out the best of the japanese culture - hell I don't understand half of it and that is the less confusing half :crazy:

btw where did you find her?
[/quote]
Hehe, this reply was indeed for gninori.. but I gonna try to explain it to you: "crucco" is a term of reproach italians use for germans (a residual hate from the world wars); so "semicrucco" means someth like half german. I am in fact from Southtyrol, which is now Italy (from 1918) but used to be Austria and at a cerain point even part of the german empire. In Southtyrol ppl are speaking both longuages (italian and german) but the german speaking culture is still very strong. "Saltimbocca alla romana" is a tipical italian dish. Did this elucidate a bit?
Why are you mentioning Japanese culture? Are you half japanese? :lol:

About her: I did follow [url="http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=33179&view=findpost&p=207943"]this link[/url]
and bought some credits at the Privatamateure page because this women turned me on and I wanted to see more of her... BUT I only could DL 2 vids of her and then my credits disappeared somehow. I sent them a complain, they apologised and promised to fix the mistake... 3-4 days are gone and still I didn`t get any aswer nor my credits back. I even thought they punished me for posting their vids on a forum... who knows.

Hugs bro :friends:

cb

my comment really only came from "best of each culture" as I really was not up to speed on the specifics you were chatting about.

damn shame what privateamature did to you but not really surprising. big business=rapists and thieves. funny thing about pirating stuff... wifey and ideepthroat would not have made it so big without the free publicity they got from the piracy of their stuff.

Guest deeply
[quote name='anllover' date='08 October 2010 - 04:07 PM' timestamp='1286550460' post='210042']
my comment really only came from "best of each culture" as I really was not up to speed on the specifics you were chatting about.

damn shame what privateamature did to you but not really surprising. big business=rapists and thieves. funny thing about pirating stuff... wifey and ideepthroat would not have made it so big without the free publicity they got from the piracy of their stuff.
[/quote]

Haven't seen much ideepthroat, but realize who she is.

Is wifey Wendy? :unsure:

[quote name='curiousboy' date='08 October 2010 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1286519748' post='209919']
Hehe, this reply was indeed for gninori.. but I gonna try to explain it to you: "crucco" is a term of reproach italians use for germans (a residual hate from the world wars); so "semicrucco" means someth like half german. I am in fact from Southtyrol, which is now Italy (from 1918) but used to be Austria and at a cerain point even part of the german empire. In Southtyrol ppl are speaking both longuages (italian and german) but the german speaking culture is still very strong. "Saltimbocca alla romana" is a tipical italian dish. Did this elucidate a bit?
Why are you mentioning Japanese culture? Are you half japanese? :lol:

About her: I did follow [url="http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=33179&view=findpost&p=207943"]this link[/url]
and bought some credits at the Privatamateure page because this women turned me on and I wanted to see more of her... BUT I only could DL 2 vids of her and then my credits disappeared somehow. I sent them a complain, they apologised and promised to fix the mistake... 3-4 days are gone and still I didn`t get any aswer nor my credits back. I even thought they punished me for posting their vids on a forum... who knows.

Hugs bro :friends:

cb
[/quote]
i saw the piss clip on other extreme: excellent! what a total kinky slut :notworthy: :crazy:
i compared her used destroyed holes to the ones here
http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=23245
maybe the same woman 12 years later?

p.s. you should try 'saltimbocchini da una romana'. it's really worthy it :lol:
and now translate to anllover if you can :jester:

dumb luck on google images brought me to this page
http://closetcooking.blogspot.com/2007/09/saltimbocca-alla-romana.html

If I am right, sounds very tasty and I WILL be giving it a shot :friends:

Now if someone would please pass the ruined assholes :crazy: I could use some more B)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.