Newbee sharing experiences

alexandra1990

Hi everyone,

this is my first post in that forum after I have read it for about 3 month now. I am very interested in getting into seriously (some hours daily) working on my ass as I now have a lot of free time after I moved into my own appartement.
I don't want to bore you, but I want to give you just a brief glimpse of what I am up to and what my plans are. I finally decided yesterday to start working on my ass and went into a local sex shop. I have been inserting and stretching a little over the last three years, but mostly worked on my vagina. As I knew I am still rather tight at my anus, and so I decided a complete set of analplugs ranging from a diameter of 3 cm upto 12 cm, all having a length of 18 cm. Also, I got myself a penis pump to pump my ass and maybe induce a prolapse in the far future. I had my first stretching session yesterday night that lasted about 6 hours. I made myself a hot bath and was quite surprised that I managed to work me through all the way to the 6 cm plug already. I was wearing the 4 cm plug all day today and now will start the next session. If you are interested, I will keep you updated on my progress and I would be happy to get PM or tipps or nice contacts here, but for privacy reasons I won't post pics anytime soon.

Best,
Alexandra

Hi Alexandra,

it's great to hear from a young woman what her sexual goals are. It is even greater to hear that it involves anal stretching.
Personally 18cm buttplugs are too long for me, certainly if wearing them for longer time.
Anyway success!

Hi Alexandra,

Nice to find out you like walking arround with toy's in the ass.
Ever thought about sleeping with a plug? Make sure you have the proper lube.
Water based drys up at night so use grease.

After a long time of wearing does your ass gape?

There has been a thread on this forum of wearing plugs over a verry long period using these
http://web-001.meo-team.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=8616&image_index=3

Anyway I am verry interested in you future sessions

by by and thanks

• 1 month later...
Diameter of 6cm? (Did you mean circumference?) Most chicks can easily work their way up to 2" (usually sold as "large") plugs (shorter ones are a little more comfortable though... but some like longer ones) and wear them for a few hours. Again, non-water-based lubricants are better if you're willing to play for more than an hour or two.

I gladly await updates from you! It's great to see young ladies get into this!

• 3 weeks later...
Hey guys, I'd like to share my newbie experience!

I started putting things up my bum when I was 12. I guys you could say I had a healthy anal fetish. I played with my asshole for years, up until I was 20 years old. 8 months ago I quit playing with my butt because I had a girlfriend who was not going to be fond of my assplay. It was unfortunate because I could put a lot of things in there. A baseball, the fat end of a 20 oz soda, large vegetables...I had a wonderful gape and rosebud. (in progress to a prolapse)

Well about one week ago I got to have anal sex for the first time with my gf. (me in her) It was glorious. Everything I've ever dreamed of and more!! I had my package all the way in her tiny 105 pound body. It was driving me insane; the memories of playing with my asshole.

So now I'm going to get back into the stretching game. I tried last night, and the largest thing I could put in was only 1 billiard ball :(
I didn't even gape when I was relaxed. Damn tight ass. I hope to be getting back to my loose ass by christmas.

I hope the link is okay, I just want to share my cock with the world. Feel free to rate my cock anyway, it is a lot of fun to rate others' as well!

(My dick is on ratemycock.com, the link is here http://www.ratemycock.com/viewProfile.do?userId=149766 Edited by inprogress

Also, new sex experience for me was when I told my girlfriend that blowjobs are a goofy thing, since you don't really "blow."

She blew right down my urethra and holy cow!!! It was the oddest sensation in the world. Felt great...I never want a regular blowjob again

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.