amazing french Julie soumise

rdevasso

Dont't get fooled, all those pics where the anus appears exeptionally large are obviously photoshopped. On some pics the area around the anus is just way to blurry. Someone needs more practice with photoshop it seems, maybe someone has to tell them to better use the filters->liquify tool. Gives better results :D

[quote name='blaman' date='17 September 2010 - 04:08 AM' timestamp='1284692890' post='204600']
Dont't get fooled, all those pics where the anus appears exeptionally large are obviously photoshopped. On some pics the area around the anus is just way to blurry. Someone needs more practice with photoshop it seems, maybe someone has to tell them to better use the filters->liquify tool. Gives better results :D
[/quote]

Except for one or two I disagree and the anal spec pix show that she can be stretched a lot and don't need to be phtshped IMO. Good sub anyway. <_< (^ ^)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='rdevasso' date='14 September 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1284474801' post='203917']
amazing french girl Julie soumise http://julie-soumise.over-blog.com/photo-1069577-Julie022_jpg.html[/img]

http://julie-soumise.over-blog.com/pages/La_dilatation_anale-78793.html
[/quote]

Fucking JavaScript Spam!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
I can confirm that this lady exists, I met her two years ago, just to talk (we've been talking together during many months) and to visit a very famous BDSM shop in Paris. She's very simple and cool, with a nice body too ;-)

Je confirme que cette femme existe bel et bien. Je l'ai rencontére il y a 2 ans de ça, juste pour se voir (nous discutions sur msn depuis des mois), et pour visiter un célèbre magasin BDSM parisien. Elle est très sympa et simple, avec un joli corps ;)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.