alongeasy

Electroejaculators Sales and Service
By: First Timer

Post Feedback | Printer Friendly Format

[STRAIGHT]

Business is business profit the bottom line

Newest Files

Electroejaculator 2000 Sales and Service

For those of you who are not acquainted with electroejaculation, it's a machine used to extract bull semen, a probe is inserted in the bulls rectum pushing into its prostate, an electrical charge is then sent into the probe causeing the bull to ejaculate, with some bulls going down if the power settings are not right.

Me and my wife Tosha of five years were always kind of kinky when it came to sex. Early on in our marriage she established herself as the dominant force, mainly because the of my oversized testicles which she used to establish her control over me. I excepted my fate as a man to be inferior to a female and she would reinforce her dominants frequently while my balls were in her hands.

She was absolutely charming, her little evil smile would light up her face as she would order me to get naked and ready for her to use! On my part. I was eager to please in any way she wished. Her eyes would go to my a low hanging balls and with every heartbeat my 8 in.cock would slowly rise for her until it strained out big and stiff throbbing with anticipation. She started slipping out of her clothes than stood in front of me with her hands on her hips and said! "Present yourself." I immediately dropped to all fours at her command and spread my thighs wide for her easy access to my cock and balls. Trembleing at her first touch her hand cuped my balls weighing them saying. "Baby your full honey." You're going to give mommy a big load tonight aren't you baby! Gently massaging my balls her other hand griped my hanging cock pumping it with long slow strokes! I grunted as she squeezed and dropped my balls letting them hang free, her hand slid up, her fingers penetrating my rectum deep touching my prostate. I started grunting like a pig as her other hand started milking me like a cow. Long ropes of cum discharged from under me spattering on the floor as she intensified the probing and stroking! "Come on baby put out for Mama". Finally I couldn't take any more and collapsed in my own cum! "Please Tosha Please no more that's all I can do". Honey I'm drained you've drained me!

That was our normal routine lately and when I regained enough strength I would satisfy her with my mouth after cleaning my mess up.

Tosha discovered the Electroejacutator on the Internet which costs over thousand dollars with all the accessories mainly the probes. This absolutely fascinated her, not so much as you would expect in the sexual sense as using it on me! But the money making aspect of it. Doing some research and contacting the manufacturer. She discovered wholesale 20 units at 300 dollars was a profit of 700 a piece, and the wheels were turning in her head..

She excitedly relayed all the information to me, and how she was going to sell them to others by having like a Tupper wear party type thing! Inviting her girl friends and their friends for late-night demonstration parties!

Money up front was 6000 for 20 units paid for by yours truly, and within days they arrived UPS. To the gleefully surprise of Tosha!

I also was excited at the though of being milked like a real bull as in the pictures and information we downloaded. Undoing my pants I stepped out of them, my cock reared up in anticipation as Tosha riped open the first box. "OH baby look at the size of this probe." Holding it up comparing it to my cock it was huge! "Jesus Tosha I don't know if I can handle something that big"! Don't worry babe I'll be careful with you she said.

Tosha started reading the manual and motioned me closer to her. Her free hand slid up the inside of my thigh to my low dangling balls idledly playing with them while she read.

Ok honey will start out on the lowest setting than will experiment with different ones to see how you handle them. But first I want to measure your circumference and weigh them before and after, like these pictures show.

She showed me the pictures of a man measuring a bulls balls, the tape showed almost two feet in circumference 24 in. I had abnormally large balls for man. But I'ed be lucky if I was half that size.

She gave my balls a playful squeeze and sent me for the tape measure and the kitchen scale.

Coming back into the living room my cock had lost its hardness and hung thick with my balls between my legs. Tosha had cleared off the coffee table and had the unit pluged in and was playing with the dials with the probe connected.

Sitting on the couch fully clothed she put the electroejaculator down and I handed her the cloth tape measure and scale.

Spread your legs and hold that big old cock up out of the way, so I can measure you baby! I flinched as I felt her cold hands take my balls and started measuring them.. "Wow baby almost 13 inches." I never really thought about how big my balls were being that I had always had them. I knew they were bigger than most men. But 13 inches!!! It kind of put things into perspective. God I had a big set of testicles! I was proud as Tosha handled them. The weighing didn't workout so well. They were to big and flopply and wouldn't stay on the small scale platform. The best Tosha could figure was about three and a half pounds.

This done she dropped my balls and picked up the probe measuring it. 10 inches long- 8 inches in circumference! God I'd never had anything that big up my ass! She saw the look on my face and said! "Don't worry baby I'll be gentle with you until you get use to it". "I'll use plenty of lubricant and go slow ok." Just think of yourself as the big bull you are, and how much money were going to make!

I did start thinking about this whole thing! At the erotic spectacle I would present to the females watching. Me being serviced by the Electroejaculator like a real bull, being mechanically milked, producing for the women and Tosha.

Tosha broke my though, saying! Ok this is how I've got it figured. You'll be in the bedroom waiting while I explain the Electroejaculator. Then after a few bottles of wine when I figure the girls are ready, I'll call you out! You come in and stand in the middle of the room and spread your legs so all the girls can see your balls! Then I'll say! Present Yourself! You get up on the coffee table on all fours then go down on your elbows presenting your behind to us! Then I'll let any of the girls who want to feel your balls do so! Then I'll demonstrate the electroejaculator on you!

It sounded perfect! My hardon was straining out huge with anticipation. Tosha told me to go into the bedroom, and then come out when she called. She handed me a tube of silicon lubricant which came with the jaculator. In the bedroom I applied huge gobs of it to my rectum then heard her call.

I walked out making my cock and balls swing and stood in front of her spreading my legs wide. She laughed with a big smile and said!! "Present Yourself."

I got on the coffee table and rested on my elbows presenting my ass for her.

Wait she said! When into the kitchen and got a bowl which she placed under my straining cock. Then her hand started rubbing my back gently, then down between my legs cupping my heavy dangling balls. I felt her place the cold hard probe on the small of my back and then her familiar fingers pushing into my hole then leaving me, the weight of the probe on my back was gone and suddenly her grip on my balls tighten as the probe slid between my ass cheeks. Slowly moving it lubriateing it with the silicon I had applied, she pulled back on my balls and pushed the probe into me forcing me to except it. Letting out a heavy grunt! I took it in with three pushes.

Her hand left my balls hanging, and with a little slap at them she giggled saying! "OK big guy were ready."

I braced myself as she sat back on the couch and took the controls in her hands.

Suddenly there was a surge in me! I felt my cock strain and to the point of pain! Looking under! I couldn't believe what I was seeing! My cock was bigger than I had ever seen it! Huge veins were standing out! The whole thing was expanding before my eyes! I let out a low groan and started discharging milk in long ropes and spurts into the bowl under me! I looked over at Tosha her eyes were fixed on my cock and balls with fascination. My balls weren't even pulling up as normally they would when I would cum. They just hung their under me.

Tosha increased the voltage watching the veins in my cock swell bigger and bigger!

That's the last thing I remember!

When I regained consciousness. Tosha was applying a towel with ice to my still swollen cock!

God what happened? Tosha what happened?

"Oh baby I think a blood vessel burst in your cock baby." It's all big and purple see!!!!

I lifted my head my eyes were spinning. But I could see my cock hanging over my right thigh. She lifted the towel and it was swollen and purple.

"Oh god baby"! "I hope I haven't ruin you." Lets get you to bed for a couple days and will see ok!

She reached between my legs taking my balls and prodded me in her usual fashion to my feet. There was one good thing! I still had feelings in my balls and responded to her handling them!

Chapter 2

It was a month before we experimented with the Electroejaculator again. We went through the entire scenario demonstration over and over again. She using the lower settings on me with great results. I was taking huge amounts of fluids, a special formula she had devised to increase my sperm output! Even my balls had gotten bigger to accommodate my increased production rate. Now when she measured them they were almost 18 inches in circumference, and she announced we were now ready for the presentation of the "Electroejaculator 2000 Sales and Service!"

It was a August night very hot and all her friends and some friends of there's were in the living room anxiously awaiting for what she called. "Milking the male for fun and pleasure"! The Elecroejaculator 2000 Series! Make your man all he can be!!

Peeking through a crack in the door. I could see about 10 women drinking wine and reading brochures about the unit, giggling at the pictures of bulls being milked with it. Laughter about using it on their husband and boyfriends.

This is when Tosha announced with a big smile!!!! Girls would you like a demonstration of the Elertroejaculator?

There was stunned silence for a moment! Then a uproar of laughter!

Well ladies let me introduce you to!!! "Big Bill The Bull!!!!!!!""

With that I entered the room my cock up, my balls swing. To the delight of the gathered females. I hadn't been milked in a week and my balls were swollen to maximum size dangling big and heavy!!!! I stood in front of Tosha spreading my legs wide putting my hands on my hips in a display of male prowess! Some of the women almost swooned at the site of me!

Tosha turned and said! "Present Yourself." Immediately I got on the coffee table on all fours and lowered myself to my elbows. Spreading my thighs wide.

"Look at the balls on that bastard." I heard one woman cry!

Ok girls feel free to examine him before we start Tosha said! With that said there wasn't a second before I felt hands grabbing my cock and balls. Pulling and tuging at me every which way possible taking turns weighing my balls in their hands and stroking my cock! Then I felt a large glob of silicon push into my ass and knew it was time. Showtime!

Tosha took me by the balls and held me steady as the room when quiet, and started pushing the probe in. I took the entire thing to the amazement of the gathering.

Picking up the controls she paused for affect, than my body shudder'd in a uncontrollable display of animal male power! My cock reared under me swelling huge discharging long ropes of cum, to the squeals of the females! For what seems like twenty minutes I came in front of them, over and over again until completely drained of my milk. I stayed up on all fours until Tosha pulled the probe out of me! Then I collapse on the table and felt Tosha hand on my balls pulling me backward off the table to the floor where I laid exhausted.

Well girls see what the Electroejaculator can do to your man! He won't be able to cum for weeks! It completely drains them! Use this on them onces a month and they won't bother you anymore as you can see!!!!

That night Tosha sold three!

That was five years ago and now its a full time business for her. Very discretely of course.

Up until a few months ago she used me every Saturday night for demonstrations. My balls were twice their original size. But I was nothing but skin and bones. My skinny state accentuateing the size of my cock and balls. I looked like nothing but walking skeleton supporting a giant set of testicles!

Slowly over the five years Tosha had been increasing the power settings as my sperm production waned. I was now able to take the full power of the electroejaculator that would kill a 2000 pound bull. The night of my final demonstration came at the worst time! There was a room full of women. As usual after a few bottles of wine and Toshas presentation she called me into the room. I felt very weak and light headed. Entering the living room like a zombie not looking at the women but hearing echoes of giggling comments. I went to the coffee table and automatically got up on it on all fours like a robot! My balls felt so heavy and bloated, just the motion of them dangling and swaying between my spread thighs sent a cold shiver through my body. Then I felt Toshas hand gathering my balls, holding me applying the cold silicon lubricant to my hole! I didn't even feel the probe go in as normal, it was just their suddenly working. My cock was hard pulseing the head flaring straining but nothing was coming out! I vaguely remember Tosha pulling back on my balls and shoving the probe deeper into me! Than everything went black!

I smelled something under my nose something terrible like acid or something then Toshas voice. "Honey you passed out baby! Your big old balls won't produce anymore! I'm afraid I think I've ruined you"! One of the girls tonight was a doctor! She gave me her card! See! Tomorrow when you're strong enough she wants to surgically castrate you, and I agree with her. It would be just torment for you having such huge testicles and not being able to function as a male anymore with them!

What will I do without my balls? Tosha! Don't have me castrated! Just give me sometime to build up my strength again, you'll see I'll be able to produce again if you just give me some time.

I'm sorry honey but business is business and I've got electroejaculators to sell. But you can still help in other ways. I need another big strong male with big balls like you used to be and you can find me, us one! "Baby I'm sorry but you're balls are coming off tomorrow and that's it.

The End

• 6 months later...
Very Nice!!!!

Did you write it,
or where did you find it????

I know most of the story sites.....???

--bf Edited by bumperfan

What happened after that with your testicles .....

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.