lysxtreme

You joined the board for almost 3 years,you have two posts and one is a question????
Soory Pal,but even if i had them,i'm not giving it to you...Maybe you can start with a simple thanks when you D/L something! <_<

Guest deeply
[quote name='teletarzan' date='07 August 2010 - 05:06 PM' timestamp='1281197169' post='195803']
You joined the board for almost 3 years,you have two posts and one is a question????
Soory Pal,but even if i had them,i'm not giving it to you...Maybe you can start with a simple thanks when you D/L something! <_<
[/quote]

This is what "thank you" posts equal to:

[img]http://www.musicroom.fr/Images/Catalogue/fullsize/0571527396.jpg[/img]

Gestures are not constructive, they are degrading on both sides: if that's what's being given, that kind of feedback is pointless. Default usage without feedback, is appreciation.

And they are ESPECIALLY degrading for attention seekers and ego strokers that need reassurance and praise. <_<

[quote name='deeply' date='11 August 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1281487019' post='196528']
This is what "thank you" posts equal to:

[img]http://www.musicroom.fr/Images/Catalogue/fullsize/0571527396.jpg[/img]

Gestures are not constructive, they are degrading on both sides: if that's what's being given, that kind of feedback is pointless. Default usage without feedback, is appreciation.

And they are ESPECIALLY degrading for attention seekers and ego strokers that need reassurance and praise. <_<
[/quote]

Wow, some major irony coming from this; "attention seekers" and "ego strokers", where I would say you are the biggest of those two categories.

Perhaps you were trying to say something else, but reading your backwards writing is not the easiest thing, even for someone who reads and writes it, let alone someone who can barely do the latter.