size....?

I was wondering if anyone had some links to clips of girls playing with big toys and measuring them first to show how big they are, or putting them up against their arm/leg to compare size? I have a couple of clips like this (freaky suzy had some hot stuff, whatever happened to her?)

I know Ty has a couple DVDs out there but I can't find any clips from them! Any help?

[quote name='deeply' date='30 July 2010 - 07:55 PM' timestamp='1280516113' post='193775']
Alysha did a few measuring scenes, too. :P
[/quote]

She did? Do you know what movies or websites she did that on? That's something I need to see.

Guest deeply
[quote name='Jack Jones' date='03 August 2010 - 06:07 AM' timestamp='1280812039' post='194855']
She did? Do you know what movies or websites she did that on? That's something I need to see.
[/quote]

Trawl her home site. She measured up to 13 and a half inches (not sure, might have been 12), in thickness for her pussy.

It's old stuff, at least... a few years old. Got it on a hard drive, somewhere... don't ask where that drive is, though: it's sprouted legs and gotten itself lost. :P

Might be from as far back as 2005. Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.