3 Plus 1 Part 2

duress

Mike stood in the doorway and I silently shook my head, indicating that he shouldn’t come in yet. I was almost at a stopping stage in my treatment of Denise and needed a few minutes more. I shoved harder into her cunt, pushing deeper into her womb. When I felt my wrists overlapping inside her, elbow deep in both her ass and pussy, I was ready for finishing off this initial phase. Pumping with both arms I punched in and out, watching my fists move under her skin. Denise was producing incredible amounts of cream, some of which was frothing around her holes, the rest running down between her ass cheeks, down her back and spreading wetly over the bed linen.

She was rocking against my arms as best she could, straining for that elusive orgasm. I was so impressed with her ability to take a rough fisting and respond so lustfully. As her breathing grew more ragged I waited for the proper moment, listening and watching the cues she was giving me as to how close she was. Suddenly I yanked my arms from her body. She froze for a minute then wailed in frustration, begging me to get back inside her. Ignoring her pleas I waited a few minutes until her writhing body quieted, then as she relaxed I bent over and began to lick up the froth of juices that soaked her lower body. Running my tongue across her I was pleased by how far her juices had been thrown by the violent fisting. I had to lick far above her navel, over her thighs and needed to work my face between her ass cheeks. I was able to easily get my tongue into her anus as it was loosened by the passage of my arm.

I slid up her body, her spending dripping off my hands. I thrust my tongue between her lips, letting her taste her pussy. Getting up and I reached into my bag of goodies and taking out a blindfold and ear cuffs cut off her vision and hearing. I wanted her now to start feeling some panic. I knew how losing these senses was frightening, creating a sense of uncertainty. As she had passed the initial trial with flying colors I now wanted her to wonder, to distract her from the sole lust of having her body manipulated for sexual reasons. Would the next phase, a more intense fisting, be able to override the uncertainty of what would happened to her without visual or audio clues?

I signaled Mike to come in. He walked to the end of the bed, his rigid cock bobbing, and sat between her legs. I briefly plunged my hands, one after the other into her pussy, wetting them, then, taking his hand in mine, I spread her wetness over his hand and arm. I ignored Denise’s queries of what was going on while still registering the puzzlement in her voice. I placed Mikes balled fist against her pussy and he began to rotate it while pushing against her. I crawled up next to Denise and taking her head in my hands gently kissed her. Her body had reflexively stiffened when she felt this larger object on her pussy and now she asked what was going on, what was trying to enter her. I ignored her questions and just pushed my tongue deeply into her mouth until she began to respond. Her lips hard against mine, her body jerked when his fist slid into her.

I released her face and straddled her head, facing towards her feet, and lowered my dripping pussy onto her mouth. I ground down, scratching her face with my dense pubic hair, and watched as Mike worked his hand into her. When she finally got around to tonguing me properly, I stopped grinding against her face and let her lick my pussy. Waiting until she was digging as deeply as she could into my vagina, while her body squirmed in response to the fist sliding deeper inside her, I reached behind my back. Pinching her nose off with my fingers I slammed my pussy against her mouth and began to pee. At first she sputtered but with no options she began to drink my urine. I could feel some of it spurting out but most of it was forced down her throat.

With Mike kneeling down behind Denise, his forearm entering her pussy, the action was just before my eyes as I lifted my ass off her face. I asked him if we could switch places and he readily agreed. He knee walked around her leaving his arm inside her cunt. I moved down the other side until I was behind her. I was transfixed in watching her pussy lips twist as he circled her. Her lips clung to his arm and swirled about, twisting in a half circle. Once he was on his knees straddling her face, his cock bobbing above her face, his balls resting on her forehead.

I reached over for the lube, Wet, and inserting the spout in her ass squeezed a generous amount in. Setting the lube aside I took Mike’s hand, greased it thoroughly, then grasping her anus with the fingers of both hands I pulled her open. Her anus spread as I tugged at it, her insides glistening, red, pulsing lightly. Mike pushed his hand in as I released her. I watched her anus spread over his hand initially until it was stretched tightly. It began to recede before his advancing hand. Glancing at Denise to see her reaction, there was none yet. She had her tongue out, searching for his cock or balls. Back to her anus, the edge of her asshole whitening slightly around the rim as she was stretched by the bulk of his hand. A slight groan from her as his hand pushed harder. Right before my eyes her anus poised stretched for a moment, then released and ran up over his knuckles, swallowing his hand. She had been opened a bit by me earlier but his hands were so much larger. Without pause he sunk his hand in several inches past the wrist. I watched, waiting to see him explore for the opening to her inner sphincter. Instead he just kept pushing in a continuous motion.

Her anal ring just expanded, climbing up his arm as he sunk deeper. Somehow he had just forced his way through, his hand now in her colon. He was sunk equally deep in both her pussy and ass. Now he began to push both arms in, one hand in her womb, one in her intestines. I couldn’t believe how strongly this was affecting me, how erotic it was. My pussy was soaking wet, dripping onto the bed. My nipples were swollen and hard. In almost a dream like state my hands drifted towards her openings. I had to stand to be able to plunge inside her. I slid both my hands down his arms, running across his biceps, over his elbows, fingers stretched straight down.

The tips of my fingers neared her holes. I stopped just as they touched her openings and held tight to Mike’s arms. I rode his arms as he pushed further into her. The small of her back was supported against my legs, her flesh hot and sweating against my skin. As my fingers began to enter her I was able to drop to my knees, supporting her with her lower back against my crotch. My elbows were bent to the side a bit but my hands were pointed straight down, prepared to dive into her. Her holes stretched more, riding up over the bulk of his arms as my fingers entered her. She was so tight, the lips of her ass and cunt stretched tightly over my hand. I could see the tight circular depressions around his arms where her holes grasped him so tightly.

Denise herself was almost an afterthought to us as we penetrated her. She was held almost immobile with her face between his legs, her back supported against me, her hands and feet in collars. We were only interested in her openings, her yawning ass and cunt. Vaguely, in the background I was aware of her body squirming, her voice, muttering for more, to go deeper, that she needed more. But that was irrelevant. It was the penetration that held us, just her openings and the inside of her body, the rest of her was just there, but of no concern.

Mike was now elbow deep in her, the palms of my hands against his elbows. She was stretched unbelievably wide, no room for any more. There was no longer any separation between her anus and vagina. Any available gap between them gone. It looked as if we were in the same hole. Mike had reached as far as he could go, both because his arms were to far spread by his shoulders and also because he was at her depths. One hand in her womb, pushing it back until it extended past the bottom of her lungs. The other in her intestine.

However I could go deeper, could stretch her further, expand her more. I pushed harder, really pushing. It was no longer a case of sliding into her but one of forcing myself in. I had to lean hard, pushing with my shoulders to gain anymore depth. I did though, feeling my arms tighten with the effort. Slowly I went deeper. Her ass and cunt lips reluctantly yielding, tight bands around my wrists. Her insides were hot and moist, soft flesh, slick, smooth, pulsating, clasping around my hands.

I paused briefly before gathering for another push. Her voice rose in my consciousness for a moment. Soft moans separated by pleas. She wanted more, groaning out. I couldn’t see her eyes but her lips mouthed her desire, begging to be taken past her limits. Small utterances given between deep shuttering breaths.

I want back to her cunt and ass and leaned into her, forcing my arms in. She may have said she wanted more, mentally want more, but her body was saying “No!”. Her body was fighting against me, reluctant to be spread even wider than she was. I didn’t care. She was just a couple of holes to be used. My hands slid in, feeling their way along Mike’s arms. I had to lean back slightly as she expanded. Her asshole was being pushed back until it was starting to look like it was part of her back instead of between her legs. There was just not enough room between her legs to take so much. I could feel the extra tightness in her rectum as my fingers began to enter her colon. I crawled and wormed my way in until I was into her intestines also. Mike and I joined hands in her colon. My other hand was exploring her cervix, looking for a way into her womb. I searched for any opening, no matter how small. My fingers teased around, probing, searching. There was none. I pushed ahead, forcing in, my fingers forcing her apart, spreading her cervix.

I was through, all my fingers pushing into her womb, sliding along Mike’s arm until we could also link hands inside her womb. She now had four arms pushed into her body, merged into two huge fists buried deeply. Tentatively we leaned back to pull out slightly. At first her body refused to release us. We pulled harder, then harder still until we began to retreat from her body. We had to pull hard, straightening our bodies. Her back slid down my legs, sweaty and hot.

We pulled straight up, her body coming with us. It was no use, we were going to have to stand. We struggled to our feet, heads together as we bent over her. We straightened up, our arms extended straight down into her body. She rose with us, pulled up by her cunt and ass, which extended from her body. She was pulled off the bed until she was tight against her bonds. Finally we were able to start journeying out of her once she was tethered down by the ankle and wrist collars.

I could feel her cervix ride over our combined fist and the same with the inner sphincter of her rectum. We pulled back until she clasped only our wrists. Our arms were outside her body, shiny with the slickness of her body. We plunged back down, passing through her inner barriers, then back out again. Each time a little easier, each time her cunt and rectum growing more elastic. Her insides began to relax, to follow our fists out further. As we pumped her more, her rectum began to be pulled out of her, as was the cervix. They emerged slightly as we retreated, shining red, exposed to the open air.

Denise was screaming now, shaking her head, her body squirming. She was urging us on, needing to cum. With Mike raised up I could see her face, exposed at times below his hard cock. Her eyes were wild, yet focused, deep in them was the fierce begging of release. It was apparent that she would endure anything to orgasm. Even beyond that, she wanted more. She wanted us to abuse her more, to fuck her harder. She wanted Mike’s bobbing cock in her mouth, down her throat.

We pumped her harder, violently plunging deeply into her, taking strokes from our wrists to elbows. Four hands and arms turning her inside out. Her belly expanded and contracted as we moved in ant out of her. I was grinding my clit against her, building towards my own climax. Mike was thrusting the air with his cock, red, swollen and rampant. It looked so painful as he thrust.

I was reaching the end. The end of my ability to continue, exhausted, sweat pouring off me, dripping onto Denise. A few more times we plunged in and out. Pulling her off the bed until she was arrested by her bonds, her stomach collapsing as we withdrew. Then plunging down, pushing her back down onto the bed, her belly bulging as our arms filled her. My crotch slamming into her, my clit scraping over her flesh. Finally I collapsed as my orgasm rushed through me. My arms plunged deep one last time as I came. My elbows slipped inside her stretching her organs internally. I knelt over her, thrusting against her, juice pouring out of my cunt. Mike continued fucking her. Her womb and intestines held deep inside her by my hands. His fists ripped out of her womb and colon as he continued, pulling back to his wrists, then cramming back inside her. Finally he collapsed also, sinking to his knees, his cock spurting, shooting his sperm over her belly. We hunched over her and came. Our arms buried deeply inside her. I could feel her heart beating.

Denise was shaking, squirming. She was begging us not to stop, to keep fucking her.

The first time we were aware of Sue was when she stood in the doorway and applauded our efforts.

Dorable Duress, Have you propsed both my ass tube & my cervix!!! All to please me??? No man will ever fill me enough again!!! What can I do to repay you, my love? Anything... if you will please let me come, please, anything--D

I think she likes you--M

--bumperfans

smiles D......patience darling.............. like you have a choice?

will try to get next out by end of weekend

• 4 years later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.