Tennage runaway

Dirtygardengirl

I was a sixteen year old runaway, after being caught and returned home serveral times i was put into a group home for wayward teens. On the third day a friend of mine showed up there. I convinced her to runaway from the group home that night. Lights out at ten and we went out the second story window onto the roof below and then we ran to the main street to catch a bus. On way to our neighborhood, we had to transfer and went to wait in a restaraunt. A man sat down in our booth and bought us drinks. We spilled out guts and he had all kinds of good ideas for us, one was that he could get us to Vancouver in a few days.

Close to midnight and the coffee shop is about to close. The man knows the owners and we can stay in an apartment above the restaraunt. The apartment is bare but a couple of matteress a couch and a bathroom. The man comes up with french fries and cokes and we eat and play cards and smoke, a friend of the man shows up with beer.

My friend and i are having a pretty cool time. The beer guy moves in on her, whispering in her ear, groping her nice tits, (I was jealous of her tits for twelve she had nice tits, whereas i was skinny and near titless). I watched him put her hand on the bulge in his jeans...

I took off to the bathroom. Had a pee and then just stood there wondering what i'd gotten myself (and friend) into. The bathroom door opened and the man came in. In a quick second his hand was down the front of my pants. I felt like i jumped 6 feet back but didnt actually becuase he had his fingers digging into my little virgin pussy. He took his hand out and told me to take off my jeans, i was shaking and started to cry as he told me to sit down on the toilet and spread my legs, close my eyes and touch my pussy for him. i was surprised at how wet it was.

I opened my eyes and his hard man cock was right in my face. He said open your mouth but the head of his cock was so big it wouldnt fit in my mouth so he slapped me with it and rubbed it all over my face. then he took my hand and put it on his cock and showed me how he wanted me to do it and then i was jerking off his big hard cock while he told me what a bad little girl I was. After a few minutes he shot a sticky load of sperm right into my face .

That wasnt so bad now he said, and i gagged on the taste of his seman and wiped it from my eyes.

He offered a cigarete. I smoked it in about 5 seconds. Then he took me out to the other room.......

[font="Comic Sans MS"][/font] So not too extreme as of yet, but based on true event.

Any thoughts as to what might happen to these girls next? Cetainly some kind of extreme violation..ya think :P Edited by anllover

More, Pretty-Puss!!!!

Like your beautiful puss~n~ass.....
a good story never suffers from exaggeration.
That old fishermans tale about-
the fish that got away was "This Big"
h'ass' nothing on your Tail!!!!

Tell me a story (mostly lies, I hope!)
about how you first got your
pussy stretched....
save your butt breaking & throat rapes
for part 2!

Just a wish,
Sweet Cheeks!

m~n~d
--bfs

• 1 month later...
In the other room my friend was giving the beer guy a blow job. The other guy, bathroom guy passed me a beer and lit up a joint . I was still freaked out from the bathroom incident but the effects of the beer and pot were making me feel relaxed. Bathroom guy rubbed my shoulders and we watched Pam suck beer guy until he shot a load of jizz on her perky tits.

From shoulders to under shirt his big hands groped my tiny tits, un-did my jeans , next thing i knew i was naked:) In the back of my mind there was still a tinge of fear but it was being replaced by the warm fuzzy feeling of being drunk and high. I giggled when the man touched my pussy.

I giggled more when the man poked one of his fingers into my little hole, it felt nice and then he did two fingers. It felt like my heart was in my pussy they way it throbbed. I was still a virgin and my little pussy tried to resist, but grew wet as he worked the 2 fingers into me deep. It felt good as the man slid his fingers in and out of my pussy. He leaned over me and bit one nipple and pinched the other and a shockwave of pleasure ran through me from pussy to nipples and back again. I arched my back and felt my pussy explode over the man's fingers, as my pussy relaxed the man put three fingers into me and i gasped from the pain as my virgin pussy stretched. He put his tongue on my clit and wiggled his fingers around in my pussy, i couldn't beleive how good it felt and then i was pushing my pussy on his mouth, wishing him to suck my clit harder into his mouth.

He took his fingers out and stuck his tongue into my pussy. I was shaking and making little moans, that got louder as he licked, sucked, tongued and fingered me. He looked up at me and his face was covered with my wetness. He drove his 3 fingers back into my pussy and rubbed my clit with his thumb, and i was thrusting myself onto his fingers , it still hurt a little but felt so amazing i couldn't stop. I begged him to put 4 fingers into me and he added his last finger. He pushed all 4 into me as deep as they could go, i screamed from the pain of my pussy being near torn apart, and continued to scream as it became a feeling of exctasy that ripped through my body. He pulled his wet fingers from my pussy and put them in my mouth, told me to taste myself then to stick out my tongue and open wide. He filled my mouth with his cum and told me to swallow it down like a good little bad girl.

.. some tendencies show up early, Isn`t it? I know...
Lovely yarn.. true or even not.
Thanx, I love good little bad girls!

:friends:

cb

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
[quote name='peterose99' date='22 May 2012 - 10:38 AM' timestamp='1337708338' post='603371']
WOW.You cant stop now!..I wanna read more of your exploits..or fiction.ANYTHING!..lol
[/quote]

i crave a BBW fist, can you write one of those? two stories by different users and i'm HOOKED!! :crazy:
please can you write one? BBW fisting smaller woman.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.