Ass automatically tightens up when pulling something out

lerkan

This is a problem I have, especially with thin toys (warm up toys) for example a candle. It's easy to get it in when I start pulling out I get an uncomfortable feeling, it gets worse as the toy gets pulled out, when there's just one tiny little bit left mys ass wants to tighten up really hard and that is a problem if I use something that isn't smooth around the edges. This really hurts sometimes and can ruin the whole play.

What can I do to fix this? Can those relaxation sprays/creams be something for me? I'm not going to use poppers or any other hardcore stuff.

Just do a lot of thrusting with an increasingly larger objects. Don't leave anything in or out of the ass for more then couple of seconds.

No, topical muscle relaxants do not exist. For pain management... you better go gradualy and maybe have couple of drinks if you have a partner, if not... you better be sober! Edited by Marcus

[quote name='Marcus' date='18 June 2010 - 09:50 AM' timestamp='1276879821' post='184798']
Just do a lot of thrusting with an increasingly larger objects. Don't leave anything in or out of the ass for more then couple of seconds.

No, topical muscle relaxants do not exist. For pain management... you better go gradualy and maybe have couple of drinks if you have a partner, if not... you better be sober!
[/quote]

*sounds like paul blart* i seriously don't drink :unsure:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.