WAS Collection

RedPi

Some are new to me, but probably old to others. I thought it was a decent find so I decided to share.

http://rapidshare.com/users/5UGDAQ

Originally found here:

http://planetsuzy.org/t196975-wild-asshole-slut-all-clips.html

Hope you find something!

Holy fuck!

Some new stuff there.

In the was collection 2 the clip called

157f5aa8-f306-495a-bbef-983396334e36

She cums for 2 minutes, it's totally intense, best clip this year!!!!

Guest deeply
Which ones were posted in this individual's thread, and which ones were not?

Wouldn't mind avoiding those downloads of reposts... this looks suspiciously like what was posted, based upon date (August 2009). Edited by deeply

I confirm what Driller says: awsome vids, some of'em new as well! :crazy:
10Q RedPi!

cheers

cb

Guest deeply
Anyone care to post "new stuff" out of archives, separately?

And driller, that file sounds sweet. That would do. Edited by deeply

Deeply - Everything in WAS2 is from the prior post, I haven't downloaded the other files yet. I started with that one since Driller had mentioned a particular vid in this thread.

Guest deeply
Topic that this user started? This guy? Guy that started posting all that web cam content in giant chunks? Is THIS a rip of THAT rip? Cheap, if it is. Cheap indeed. Edited by deeply

I'm glad some found some other stuff.

Also, I found this somewhere else, it's caps from just about all the clips in the original post. Most of the links are dead in this, but the caps are a helpful tool to spot something you have/ or haven't seen. Hope this helps the ones who don't wanna waste time.

http://www.fritchy.com/showthread.php?t=121666

Oh, and for those who said thanks, you're welcome, glad you enjoyed. Edited by RedPi

Guest deeply
Found old topic:

http://www.rosebuttboard.com/index.php?showtopic=26330

THIS IS A REPOST. :starwars: Edited by deeply

Deeply you are annoying. There are many members who stil did not see the "old stuff". Maybe these people are just new members or maybe just not that alert like you. Just say thanks if it is useful for you and otherwise stop giving critics.

Guest deeply
[quote name='fastboy' date='13 May 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1273750228' post='179789']
Deeply you are annoying.[/quote]

Yeah, it MUST be annoying to some user, when their reposts are detracting away from topics, that are left dead when content is IDENTICAL. <_<

It's more annoying on this side, fucker.

[quote name='fastboy' date='13 May 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1273750228' post='179789']There are many members who stil did not see the "old stuff".[/quote]

Search button / check previous topics by "deeply."

Not hard. <_<

[quote name='fastboy' date='13 May 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1273750228' post='179789']Maybe these people are just new members or maybe just not that alert like you.[/quote]

Search button: doesn't take a genius.

[quote name='fastboy' date='13 May 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1273750228' post='179789'] Just say thanks if it is useful for you and otherwise stop giving critics.
[/quote]

This forum is a waste of time and effort for original posters, if it keeps reposting in business. End of. It's about being as efficient and time productive as possible.

[quote name='kinky1968' date='18 May 2010 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1274184893' post='180413']
Links are dead, any chance of rejuvination?
Thanks in advance :)
[/quote]
http://www.fritchy.com/showthread.php?t=121666 Edited by deeply

Still comes off as an ignorant American, in my opinion.

Appreciate the ones who did say thanks all the same.

My deepest apologies go out to Deeply who's hard work have been lost in the back pages of Rbb and a foolish person, I, has posted identical footage thinking it "new" or "rare".

No hard feelings from this side... :friends:

Guest deeply
[quote name='RedPi' date='21 May 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1274469216' post='180880']
Still comes off as an ignorant American, in my opinion. [/quote]

It would be ignorant to consider these posts ignorant.

[quote name='RedPi' date='21 May 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1274469216' post='180880']
Appreciate the ones who did say thanks all the same. [/quote]

Do those meaningless gestures somehow enlighten life, to a point where depression is cured, so no ills will push that insignificant life, over a cliff? <_<

Sharing content is about providing a service of greater convenience, to those that will eventually find something to relieve themselves with, anyway. Whether that be with success in finding something, or fatigue to quit, in tiring from looking. It's not about downloads amounts, number of replies, views, etc. It's about empathy: realizing that there's more than one person out there, that can end their search for something that's meaningful enough to them, to satisfy, even if temporarily.

[quote name='RedPi' date='21 May 2010 - 08:13 PM' timestamp='1274469216' post='180880']My deepest apologies go out to Deeply who's hard work have been lost in the back pages of Rbb and a foolish person, I, has posted identical footage thinking it "new" or "rare".

No hard feelings from this side... :friends:
[/quote]

Next time use search button, before contributing. It's acceptable to pass identical content, to non-identical domains, because domains have a limited amount of traffic they can take, so usually that means that not everybody who will utilize content, will be able to get to it, if it's in one location on this entire virtual web of information. Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.