Kimberly Learns to Love Anal

Ki9823

[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][size="2"][i]©Kimmy9823 2010 (kimmy9823@yahoo.com). Do not publish in print or charge for viewing. Free to redistribute, but you must include this line of text.[/i][/size][/font]

[i]This is a true story that I thought I'd write. Please let me know if you like it and I might write some more. I've got plenty to write about, but I'd like to know someone is reading before I do so! :) Comments and constructive criticism welcome.[/i]

On her hands and knees, Kimberly’s breasts were gently swaying as his cock was sliding in and out of her ass. She tried to ignore the pain in her ass as his cock was thrusting in it. This was her first time trying anal and she hated it. Thankfully it was over soon. She felt him stop thrusting as he sprayed his cum deep in her bowels, followed by the relief of him pulling out of her tight asshole.

“You didn’t like that did you?” he asked her.

Kimberly replied, “No, no, it was fine. I… just need to get used to it is all.”

After he made some excuse about an early meeting or something and left, Kimberly sat on her bed, and then fell back on it. Sighing to herself, she thought, “ugh, that wasn’t what I was expecting.”

Last week she had confided in her best friend, Christine, that John had been trying to get in her ass for a long time, and she was thinking of trying it. Christine then told Kimberly about her guilty pleasure of anal sex.

“I’m kind of embarrassed to be telling you this, but I love anal…” she had said.

“Doesn’t it hurt, though?”

“Sometimes, but it’s not that bad really. I bet you’ll love it!”

Kimberly didn’t love it though.

She got up and went to the bathroom to wash up. Stepping out of the shower, she looked at herself in the mirror. Kimberly was a little on the tall side, around 5’8”, and was pretty slim. She liked to think she had great legs and a nice ass as well. She rubbed a hand down the curve of one of the soft round mounds of her ass. She then ran her hands up to her flat stomach. Kimberly was pretty proud of having a flat stomach only a year after she had given birth. She was happy with all of her body, except for her tits. She felt their weight and sighed a little. Even during her pregnancy, they’d never gotten larger than a b cup. After recently turning legal age for her country, she thought more and more about her body.

Kimberly did have a boyfriend who liked her body though, and she smiled at this. But then she frowned when she thought about the anal sex, and how John must be disappointed in how it went. Throwing on her usual pajamas consisting of pink cotton briefs and a tight camisole, she sat at her computer to get ideas on how to enjoy anal. She scrolled past search results of pages she’d already visited researching this same thing the first time John asked her about it, mostly telling her to use lots of lube and try to relax. None of those had worked.

She then read the first link on the next page of results. It was a link to a forum where someone was wondering how to anal fist. Clicking it, Kimberly read about how the person enjoyed anal sex, but wanted to try fisting. Scrolling down, there were posts recommending working up with more fingers each time, using larger and larger dildos, and trying an inflatable dildo.

While she wasn’t about to try fisting any time soon, she thought about how stretching her ass would surely help with anal sex. She clicked a link in the thread to an online store that sold inflatable dildos. She was surprised to see that they were all quite large. She picked the smallest and ordered it. Turning off her computer, she slid into bed. She idly rubbed her pussy through her cotton shorts while thinking about how she was going to be great at anal sex before drifting off to sleep.

-------------------

A few days later, Kimberly got home from work and pulled up her driveway to see a package waiting on the doorstep. Looking around at the neighbors houses, she blushed, wondering if anyone knew she had ordered a sex toy. Of course she had bought vibrators and even a small dildo at a local sex shop, but she was careful about hiding them in her purse on the way home. She walked up to the package and picked it up, realizing she was being silly. It was a plain brown box with nothing that would indicate it had an inflatable dildo inside.

Taking it inside, Kimberly closed the blinds to her windows and opened the package. Inside was the dildo, sealed in plastic. Pulling it out, she was again surprised at the size. At about 6” long and 1.5” diameter, it was about the same size as John’s cock, and that was before it was inflated. She gave grabbed the ball hanging from a hose connected to the base and gave it a couple pumps. The dildo bulged. She noticed that the base did not inflate as much as the tip and then let the air out with the release valve.

Kimberly’s heart was pounding a little at the thought of using this. She immediately stripped out of her office casual attire and laid out a towel on her bed. Grabbing the lube she used with John, she smeared it all over the dildo. She had a flashback to doing the same thing with John just a few days earlier and then remembered the pain of his cock in her ass. But, she was determined to give this a try. Smearing more lube on her asshole and wiping the excess off on her thigh, she stood on her bed and squatted over the dildo. She felt the tip press against her asshole, and rubbed it around before pressing her weight down on the dildo.

Kimberly’s asshole finally opened up to allow the tip in. She slid another few inches in and then laid back on the towel. It felt the same as John’s cock, a dull pain and feeling like she wanted to push it out. She squeezed the dildo with her ass and relaxed it, but nothing helped. She wasn’t expecting anything better and sighed, realizing that stretching her ass wouldn’t feel very good at all.

Remembering that the dildo didn’t inflate at the base, and since she wanted her opening to stretch, Kimberly positioned the dildo halfway in her ass. Grabbing the bulb, she gave it a half-squeeze. It didn’t cause any additional pain, so she went ahead and squeezed it again, and again, and again. Now there was a little more pain, but it was still bearable. She gave it another couple squeezes and it started hurting too much. She closed her eyes and gave it two more quick squeezes before using her ass-muscles to push it out. She laid there for a few seconds catching her breath and enjoying the relief of having the dildo out of her.

Kimberly sat up to pick up the dildo and try again, but when she saw the dildo, she froze.

It was still inflated, and it was huge! She picked it up with a shaking hand. Holding the shaft, her fingers didn’t touch around it. They didn’t even come close to touching! The dildo was really fat, close to the diameter of a can of soda.

Kimberly’s heart was pounding, thinking that this had just been wedged up her ass. When she bought the inflatable dildo, she figured that she’d stretch her ass just a little bigger than John’s cock so it was comfortable, but this was much much bigger.

She leaned over to grab a pocket mirror to see if she was bleeding or something. Surely she must have hurt herself on this thing. She leaned down to look at her asshole, it was closed and she didn’t see any blood. She had never really looked at it up close like this before so she couldn’t tell if something was wrong, but it looked fine.

She set the mirror down so she could sit up and see her ass as she grabbed the dildo again and positioned it at her back hole. She gave it some pressure, and it slid in much easier this time, but still hurt a little. Kimberly’s heart was still pounding as she grabbed the bulb and gave it three long squeezes. It didn’t hurt any more than usual, so she gave another few squeezes until it just barely started to hurt even more. She then held the base and slowly pulled it out a couple inches.

Kimberly was staring in the mirror at the huge dildo as she slid it back in, and then started slowly fucking herself with it. It still hurt like crazy, but she was so captivated by seeing this huge thick hunk of rubber sliding in and out of her ass, that she kept going anyway.

Her mind started racing with thoughts of how nasty this was. She thought about how if John knew she was doing this, he’d think she was such a slut. She even started thinking of herself as such a slut, holding this big dildo and now ramming it in and out of her ass.

Kimberly realized she desperately wanted to masturbate and moved her other hand to her pussy, but before she even touched her own clit she had an incredible feeling like she needed to pee. “Damnit, not now” she thought as she only had a second to stop fucking herself and hold the towel over her pussy. But instead of pissing herself, her whole body suddenly shuddered as she had the biggest orgasm of her life until now. Her pussy sprayed juice into the towel as her ass rapidly clenched and relaxed around the dildo. The dildo painfully popped out halfway through this massive orgasm, but she kept cumming, spraying another gush of juice as her body shuddered again.

As she slowly stopped cumming, Kimberly laid back, looking at the ceiling. She laid there still for ten minutes as she thought about what just happened. “Holy shit… did I just have an orgasm without even touching my pussy? And was that pussy juice I sprayed into the towel and not piss? I’ve read about girls who do that but I’ve never came like that before...”

After coming to terms with that massive orgasm she finally realized, “Wow, anal sex is awesome!”[font="Franklin Gothic Medium"][/font] Edited by Ki9823

great and all....
but when i think of Kimberly, i think of the one from MMPR season 1.

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='11 May 2010 - 01:24 PM' timestamp='1273605895' post='179564']
great and all....
but when i think of Kimberly, i think of the one from MMPR season 1.
[/quote]

Hmm, too bad, 'cus it's my **ing name and don't really wanna change it :P

[quote name='Ki9823' date='12 May 2010 - 07:13 AM' timestamp='1273673605' post='179653']
Hmm, too bad, 'cus it's my **ing name and don't really wanna change it :P
[/quote]

you ain't GOTTA fuckin' change it if you don't want to.
i'm just saying who it reminds me of... :angry:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.