depth

I have been working more on going wider than I have on going deeper. I am up to the 3 3/4 inch titanmen plug, but it seems that I can't get deep enough to take the whole thing. The width if fine, but the depth is a problem. I want to keep going wider, but if I can't get more depth than I am kinda stuck with where I'm at now because the bigger of plug you get, they also get longer.
Does anyone have a good method or advice on how to increase depth ability?

have ya worked on getting your own arm in to the elbow?
requires that you're flexible enough to bend backwards. but you don't need to try it if you're not up for it.
that's just how far i've gotten. i'd try using toys, but i know not where to get some of such extreme depth and girth.
biggest i got is a mixing thing for some old fashioned malt mixer, which is about 4 inch or some in diameter *that's the top of it near the rim; can't get it all the without it rubbing up against a bone inside and making it bleed. anyway around that?

[quote name='ultimate gigalo' date='10 May 2010 - 03:44 PM' timestamp='1273531447' post='179452']
have ya worked on getting your own arm in to the elbow?
requires that you're flexible enough to bend backwards. but you don't need to try it if you're not up for it.
that's just how far i've gotten. i'd try using toys, but i know not where to get some of such extreme depth and girth.
biggest i got is a mixing thing for some old fashioned malt mixer, which is about 4 inch or some in diameter *that's the top of it near the rim; can't get it all the without it rubbing up against a bone inside and making it bleed. anyway around that?
[/quote]
I'm not flexible enough to use my own arm to fist myself. Wish I could but it isn't going to happen. The Big sex Toy Store is a great place to find good 'tools'. I just need to work on going deeper so that I can accommodate bigger toys.

[quote name='lovestoys' date='12 May 2010 - 01:35 PM' timestamp='1273664113' post='179630']
I just need to work on going deeper so that I can accommodate bigger toys.
[/quote]

hi, maybe you find here some useful information:
http://www.jlubejack.us/goingdeep.html

greetings

[quote name='lava' date='14 May 2010 - 06:54 PM' timestamp='1273863243' post='179980']
hi, maybe you find here some useful information:
http://www.jlubejack.us/goingdeep.html

greetings
[/quote]

Thanks!

• 1 year later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.