Any Tips on Taking Bigger Toys?

rjl567

Hi, i have been using dildos, butt plugs and inflatable plugs for a few years now. Does anyone have any tips on how to take wider toys? (Im not really interested in going deeper). I currently have the '9 inch big split mega dong' which i can take all the way quite easily, it's 2.5 inch diameter and 7 inch insertable length. I also have a black rubber inflatable butt plug (doesn't vibrate, no solid internal core), which i can give about 18 pumps before deflating.

I'd like to move up to toys around 3 inch diameter - i've recently bought the 'asscavator' plug or 'asscivator' on the american bigsextoystore site, but i'm struggling to get it in. Any tips?

I've been using KY as lube - can't really afford any more expensive lubes. I've tried using the other 2 toys first to loosen me up but still no success. I'm trying to relax and apply gentle steady pressure, with it on the floor, but still wont go in. Does anyone have any advice on taking bigger toys? I'd like to be able to take the asscavator comfortably.

thanks

btw you can google the asscavator and 9 inch mega dong if you want to see them.

Try J-Lube my friend. It works out really cheap. If you search the internet for recipes it looks like a bit of a science to mix it, but it is not. Mix powder with water to a desired consistency then enjoy many very slippery times from one bottle. We mix it up really thick and drizzle it on the toys before sliding them home.

[quote name='Ocean' date='25 April 2010 - 07:08 AM' timestamp='1272175739' post='177287']
Try J-Lube my friend. It works out really cheap. If you search the internet for recipes it looks like a bit of a science to mix it, but it is not. Mix powder with water to a desired consistency then enjoy many very slippery times from one bottle. We mix it up really thick and drizzle it on the toys before sliding them home.
[/quote]

I might try that next then when i run out of KY, any tips on taking the asscavator?

Problem with too much lube. I have stretched up to 2.5 inches so far. I was a lil bit tipsy when jo asked me to sit on this 3.25 inch toy he made for me. it took some wiggling to get in, but i did it. it felt so empty with it not being in me, after a short while. In the morning I felt the effect of it tho.. I was sore and bleeding a little from being stretch that much. You know the saying " take it slow". three weeks later and i'm sitting on it again!!

[quote name='holly' date='27 April 2010 - 06:36 AM' timestamp='1272346573' post='177506']
Problem with too much lube. I have stretched up to 2.5 inches so far. I was a lil bit tipsy when jo asked me to sit on this 3.25 inch toy he made for me. it took some wiggling to get in, but i did it. it felt so empty with it not being in me, after a short while. In the morning I felt the effect of it tho.. I was sore and bleeding a little from being stretch that much. You know the saying " take it slow". three weeks later and i'm sitting on it again!!
[/quote]
Bleeding isn't good :(

• 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.