My problem (from anal play)

lerkan

I have some problems that I think comes from playing with big toys and pushing out. First, nothing goes in easy anymore, there seems like it's a whole lot of asswalls in there (and im not a serious pusher, never tried to get a rosebud) What used to be easy (sliding things in and out quickly) is now hard and slow.

My ass always get swollen right after I ejaculate, I have no idea why.

When I go on the toilet, nothing comes out If I'm not trying really hard. I have to use my ab muscles to push, and I know that that's not the right kind of pushing. I have lost the pushing of the inner spinchter I believe.

What can I do?

Anyone with similar experiences?

Not me, but it sounds like an allergic reaction.
- did you get a new toy, lately, or maybe a new lube - something different ?

Anyway, taking a long pause comes to mind
- I'm thinking you're not likely to talk to a doctor about it (yet)

QUOTE(Bimboy @ Apr 3 2010, 02:10 AM) [snapback]174294[/snapback]

Not me, but it sounds like an allergic reaction.
- did you get a new toy, lately, or maybe a new lube - something different ?

Anyway, taking a long pause comes to mind
- I'm thinking you're not likely to talk to a doctor about it (yet)

I'm thinking in the same lines as you. And also, about allergy, can it be that the allegy gets extra strong if I have small tears in the anus so that it can get extra irritated?

I have many toys in jelly rubber and I think it can be difficult to play with them because the lube dries in so quickly, I don't know why.

Lubrifist: Good but dries in a couple of minutes

Eros Original: Good at first but loses it's effectiveness av time goes by, have no idea why, even if I add more lube to a toy it makes no difference.

Water based lubes is out of the wuestion...

Strange thing is, as I said, at first everything is fine, but after a couple of minutes of play (when the toy should move in easier and easier) the toy gets harder and harder to slide in.. And whenever I pull it out my ass wants to tighten up as quickly as possible. (same thing at the toilet, my ass wants to tighten up all the time)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.