combine stretching with enemas

dan druff 66

Lately I've really gotten into stretching while trying to hold an enema. I'll take a fairly large enema and then plug it with my biggest plug. I'll see how long I can make it before pulling the plug out and making a huge mess. SOOO much fun but cleanup is a bitch after.

Anyone else tried something like this?

Been doing it for almost a year. I found out its better to take a HUGE enema before you start stretching so the mess is done BEFORE it can cause problems. I'm really not into scat so i always clean completely before stretching. The feeling is awesome specially when you get to hold over 2L of water in and a big Plug. Thought the cramps can really kill when peristalsis kicks in..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Heya! This is my first post so please be easy if you flame me. Anyway, I also do enemas before I play so I avoid the mess. Although, what I like doing is to enema and then play with a toy (my 12 x 2 1/2 to start). After it's clean out of all the big stuff I go deep with the toy to open up my secondary sphincter about 8-10 inches up (the small ring muscle that comes out in a prolapse). I then proceed with enemas to get that deep clean. The two real perks to this is that (1) water won't get stuck inside you and give you cramps and (2) when all the water rushes out you'll have an anal orgasm (or at lease I do). When all is clean and good I then begin toying and stretching. I've never tried to retain an enema with a toy though... I need to experiment now lol.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.