Great:- Anal Fisting Scene Very Extremely!!!

robbet

QUOTE(Nesta @ Mar 3 2010, 08:16 PM) [snapback]168819[/snapback]

robbet, you're a idiot very extremely!!!

robbet, you're a idiot very extremely!!!

you are very hardly to him tongue.gif ohmy.gif jester.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Mar 3 2010, 11:55 PM) [snapback]168857[/snapback]

you are very hardly to him tongue.gif ohmy.gif jester.gif

Oh crap! I guess the stroke left me a little cranky. I also noticed it increased my terret syndrone;) I thought I was being extremely softly to him.(schmuck) Hope I didn't hurt his feelingly (assh***)...even though he's still an idiot...hehe crazy.gif crazy.gif Edited by Nesta

Oh come on. Ok, so the guy isn't english and has trouble with words.

I agree, the video is dissapointing but its still a post and one day we might miss a really good 'extremely' video because we kept making such comments.

QUOTE(dsanchezx @ Mar 4 2010, 01:27 AM) [snapback]168895[/snapback]

Oh come on. Ok, so the guy isn't english and has trouble with words.

I agree, the video is dissapointing but its still a post and one day we might miss a really good 'extremely' video because we kept making such comments.

You won't miss anything if this guy quits posting. All he does is repost links that other people have uploaded here and elsewhere. He never gives credit to the OP. Aaaaand, he does it within hours of the original post, so it's not like he's giving some old material new life.

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.