{MU} All my Former posts in MegaUpload & others

bondurant

The purpose of humor, is for others to realize what is being suggested, and by their realization, showing their intelligence.

It's a form of social testing.

Now, joking aside... the consequences left after this "joke," is a forum with topics in the improper place. There's a sub forum for things like this, and this sub forum requires "dilate extreme movies," or similar.

Time to be more constructive.

QUOTE(deeply @ Feb 14 2010, 12:48 PM) [snapback]166435[/snapback]

The purpose of humor, is for others to realize what is being suggested, and by their realization, showing their intelligence

Mmmm , so you let us down on the intelligence front here , didn't you ?

QUOTE(deeply @ Feb 13 2010, 11:24 PM) [snapback]166390[/snapback]

What the fuck?

Bad hair day ?

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

QUOTE(deeply @ Feb 14 2010, 12:48 PM) [snapback]166435[/snapback]

Time to be more constructive.

Ok I'll try to be more constructive , Let's start here ,

if this fails try Here ,

& if none of the above works , Mr Milalover , (banned) deeply , whoops blush.gif , please forgive me , awfully sorry for the Freudian slip , AKA parapraxis , old chap , I'll be generous & give you this as a bonus

##EDIT##

As I'm feeling generous Here's an added bonus to help you understand ! friends.gif

Have a nice day & thanks for the replies .

! notworthy.gif
! friends.gif Edited by bondurant

This is the dilate extreme movies board.

G should be spanking this thread: stop wasting time.

And to subject "nemesis," would be a mistake.

First of all, X, Tang, G and Z REALIZE that aka, and make the same associations.

So pointing that out does nothing.

Secondly, this pranking shit has gone too far: the entire purpose for any activity here, is to provide others with something that they can't get from anywhere else, and secondly to impose scientific empirical evidence in the form of logic, on this board.

LOGICALLY cease. Going to report all these spam topics to make sure G bins them.

All laughing does is make the body breathe in more oxygen, disproportionately regulating exothermic reactions, so maybe serotonin will prevent dying of stress, but the free radicals will kill in the end. A simple calm and relaxed, logical state of mind and behavior, is the most mature and the most beneficial to mental and physical health. Edited by deeply

QUOTE(deeply @ Feb 16 2010, 02:12 AM) [snapback]166623[/snapback]

This is the dilate extreme movies board.

G should be spanking this thread: stop wasting time.

And to subject "nemesis," would be a mistake.

First of all, X, Tang, G and Z REALIZE that aka, and make the same associations.

So pointing that out does nothing.

Secondly, this pranking shit has gone too far: the entire purpose for any activity here, is to provide others with something that they can't get from anywhere else, and secondly to impose scientific empirical evidence in the form of logic, on this board.

LOGICALLY cease. Going to report all these spam topics to make sure G bins them.

All laughing does is make the body breathe in more oxygen, disproportionately regulating exothermic reactions, so maybe serotonin will prevent dying of stress, but the free radicals will kill in the end. A simple calm and relaxed, logical state of mind and behavior, is the most mature and the most beneficial to mental and physical health.

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

I believe a meltdown is occurring in Milalover land , "illogical posts have no place in this board"

@ any other member of RBB : apologies , but i just fell off fucking my chair laughing , this is too good to be true crazy.gif

& I don't believe laughing ever did anyone any harm

crazy.gif laugh.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif My dear old legends of RSBB I'm so glad to feel again the ole spirit in this thread, big up ! jester.gif jester.gif ! Nee Yar trolling posts ! crazy.gif jester.gif laugh.gif friends.gif friends.gif friends.gif friends.gif
Ps: just came from a zen meditation week but with a lot of wacky laughs and don't care about the free radicals that will kill me in the end anyway, laugh.gif jester.gif crazy.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.