Everything from extremeplatform is now a repost

tiftmasta

Alright guys,

I'm tired of seeing people post links to something on extremplatform, thinking that they're really contributing something new. Hell we have their ads at the top of the page.

If you want to see all of the stuff that is posted there go to:

http://extremeplatform.com/gals/

Whenever new content is added, it'll show up there. Therefore no new post will be novel.

That's a tad inhospitable and anti social. blink.gif

For a start, there could be one GIANT list of files for every file posted here.

The thing with highlighting certain things in certain areas, that can be found somewhere else (perhaps even more conveniently, in some cases), is for viral purposes.

More promotion, more demand... etc.

It's understandable that X posts the newly "found" stuff that's added to extreme platform every week, simply to get the ad revenue... jester.gif

It's when the same thing that was contributed by someone else, that can be found in relatively the SAME place, is when things become over-repetitive. tongue.gif Edited by deeply

Every stuff posted here on Rbb were posted THE SAME day at extremeplatform

QUOTE(tiftmasta @ Feb 1 2010, 05:13 AM) [snapback]164903[/snapback]

Alright guys,
I'm tired of seeing people post links to something on extremplatform, thinking that they're really contributing something new. Hell we have their ads at the top of the page.
If you want to see all of the stuff that is posted there go to:
http://extremeplatform.com/gals/
Whenever new content is added, it'll show up there. Therefore no new post will be novel.

biggrin.gif I'm sure you'll work it out wink.gif

I think this topic is actually useles in reason that this fresh really means fresh

First on extremeplatform second on rbb, third the rest of locations where appear ;-)

Folowing reason I close it.