Think you gonna like this

shorty

jester.gif Whooooooohoooooooo! biggrin.gif OK ~ I got a lil bit overexcited! laugh.gif 10Q fistfan buddy notworthy.gif Been looking all over for this .......... Cheers wink.gif

............ and now that I've watched it ........ friggin great! tongue.gif Shannis is so fuckin cute! drool.gif and has such a great ass crazy.gif 10Q again fistfan notworthy.gif Edited by TBTB

thanks alot, but putting passwords on uploads is incredibly pompous, self-righteous, and completely futile. Its akin to posts of days past where esteem-starved folks used to require others to reply with "thanks" before you could see the links.

Think if everyone else was as childish as you....we all certainly would have less to share with one another, as many uploads are shared between sites and its the medium which almost all new material comes into being. Act like an adult please.

Thanks a lot!!! Shanis is so hot and cute! I only wished we could see more on this movie. In the picture gallery set she gets fisted in doggy style and also when she lays on top of the other girl. I dont see this in the movie?

Is this the usual explicite nonsense, or does this have some worthwhile content from Shanis in it?

Decent performance, Z? G? X? blink.gif

QUOTE(wtfirl2 @ Jan 18 2010, 12:31 AM) [snapback]163035[/snapback]

thanks alot, but putting passwords on uploads is incredibly pompous, self-righteous, and completely futile. Its akin to posts of days past where esteem-starved folks used to require others to reply with "thanks" before you could see the links.

Think if everyone else was as childish as you....we all certainly would have less to share with one another, as many uploads are shared between sites and its the medium which almost all new material comes into being. Act like an adult please.

Has nothing to do with thanks or not, I put psw to limit the risk of the link gets reported and dies.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.