New Freton & Chris Double Assfist!

TBTB

smile.gif Guess you wont need to ask how good this is going to be tongue.gif
IPB Image
biggrin.gif Just UL'ed on Surfoo ...... but I guess Freton didn't use the right type of account sad.gif Links dead cry.gif I'm sure he'll sort it out soon though ................. and I'll bring it over here ...... or someone will rolleyes.gif

biggrin.gif Sorted tongue.gif http://depositfiles.com/en/files/dk62k4lgp Enjoy cool.gif

biggrin.gif RS Link: http://rapidshare.com/files/332828562/NewTwoInAss2.wmv cool.gif Edited by TBTB

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Fenton and Chris are a couple that post some of the most enjoyable clips to date. She has a beautiful body and an Ass for those Anal lovers to die for. I would like to see her face sometime in the future. From seeing her past posts there have been hints of her facial look. Looking forward to the new clip when it gets sorted out. Thanks for the input. I'll keep an eye out.

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

... what's better than Analfisting - of course doppelfisting a girl's ass. I wish more women would do that ...

Many thanks TBTB

IPB Image

I think this is a first since way back when with Aldonze and Bitch C. BJ almost got there and even Alisya hasn't done this yet. WOW!!!

Thanks Freton and Chris and TBTB!!!!

18 months and obviously Alysia on dildoandfisting.com tempted this one out of the woodwork, perhaps. tongue.gif

Anyone slightly pissed about the long fucking absence? huh.gif Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.