My Hips Don't Lie

fmita

Hey guys, just a normal married (hetero), guy here, who loves stretching ass. Also on horseboards but thats another story.

Anyway, my question is about my hips. I have had no problem with the large tripple ripple buttplug, I think that is 2.75 inches diameter max. And belladonas hand (slightly larger) is fine. (images coming)

But when I got to a 3" diameter gumdrop plug I am STUCK. I CANT get that 3" gumdrop in my ass. It doesn't even feel like it is stretching my rim, it is just stuck on my hips. I don't know if I am just using the wrong technique to get past the hips, or as a guy I have naturally small hips. I am 6"2 but maybe on the thin side.

Any ideas how I get this IN MY ASS!!!! Besides breaking my hips apart...

Thanks
fm

QUOTE(fmita @ Jan 3 2010, 06:40 AM) [snapback]160703[/snapback]

Hey guys, just a normal married (hetero), guy here, who loves stretching ass. Also on horseboards but thats another story.

Anyway, my question is about my hips. I have had no problem with the large tripple ripple buttplug, I think that is 2.75 inches diameter max. And belladonas hand (slightly larger) is fine. (images coming)

But when I got to a 3" diameter gumdrop plug I am STUCK. I CANT get that 3" gumdrop in my ass. It doesn't even feel like it is stretching my rim, it is just stuck on my hips. I don't know if I am just using the wrong technique to get past the hips, or as a guy I have naturally small hips. I am 6"2 but maybe on the thin side.

Thanks
fm

Gumdrops is my best effort. Try rocking forwards/backwards, and also instead of just pushing down on it, try little "hops" with each going down a little further until you get it.
I find the little hops just let you ease everything into place.
Also, beware this toy a little because the base isn't great. I suggest tying a cord or some description round the base just in case. Once it's in, you'll feel the base flex and try to go in as well, very scary!

QUOTE(gninori @ Jan 3 2010, 03:55 AM) [snapback]160729[/snapback]

and there's a tool called belladonna hand? ohmy.gif

Yes, I've seen this at my local adult toy shop. It's a replica of her hand.

http://www.sextoy.com/prod_info.php?a=sext...NVELD-DJ5079-01

I've been seriously thinking of getting this. Anyway.... back to the topic. smile.gif

QUOTE(zero lagers @ Jan 3 2010, 02:03 PM) [snapback]160826[/snapback]

Yes, I've seen this at my local adult toy shop. It's a replica of her hand.

http://www.sextoy.com/prod_info.php?a=sext...NVELD-DJ5079-01

I've been seriously thinking of getting this. Anyway.... back to the topic. smile.gif

I love belladonas magic hand. if you handle something round and 2.75" then you can handle it. Def rotate the fingers in as much as you can before you go for the thumb. It always feels like an accomplishment smile.gif

I think the reason I have no hip issues is that it gets its girth vertically and the hand can slide past my hips. Other toys like the gumdrop I just feel a ton of uncomfortable pressure on my hips. Not sexy at all.

Maybe I need to work a stretch with like two cucumbers/dildos stacked vertically. I did work a whole bag of carrots once...

I had the EXACT same problem as you till i found the perfect technique.

Basically i got over it by doing a LOT of pre-stretching with water-filled balloons and Other smaller butt plugs. Then when you finally hit that spot where it doesn't want to go in no matter what, you just have to push as if you are trying to crap it out instead of insert. That will get it through. It will probably take a few tries but it WILL go in.

Also. Lube, what lube are you using? At first the only lube that got it in me was Vaseline LOTS and LOTS of vaseline. After your ass gets used to it water based lubes will do just fine.

Remember that when you are using lube and think you have enough lube on both you an the toy, TRIPLE it just in case.

QUOTE(fmita @ Jan 2 2010, 10:40 PM) [snapback]160703[/snapback]

Thanks
fm

c'mere for a sec, lemme ask you something dry.gif
just uh.... speaking hypothetically of course.... how you gon break ya hips apart? been wonderin' that ever since you first posted this thread blink.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.