Debora Coeur Clip

musolari

• 1 month later...
notworthy.gif I have this clip...WOW! it's the very video that totally changed the way I feel about fisting PERIOD prolly one of the hottest scenes ever ....posibly .....? lrdy if there are any more out there like this pplease PLEASE post em it's well it my cup O tea lol thanks again!!! pimp.gif

Really excellent and thanks for posting, second part does not work, can you repost?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
QUOTE(musolari @ May 11 2007, 09:13 AM) [snapback]20857[/snapback]

notworthy.gif shoot I'd seen this a little bit ago on a friends P/C .... This is PRPABLY the single most insirational ass fisting movie I've ever personally seen. the girl that's initially blowing the guy teaches the blonde how to insert. She's as dumb as a box of rocks & you can tell from the way she mindlessly & continuasly fists the guy like he's not there. then OMFG ! enter the brunette & she get's to fist him I believe & then does the blowing,,, IF THERE IS A GOD !
that's how I want to die jester.gif jester.gif

• 7 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.