problems with rapidshare file-downloading

fastboy

The last couple of weeks i cant download any rapidshare file. I try everytime again but i get still the same message: You want to download the following file: blablabla This file can only be downloaded by becoming a Premium member

There are no more download slots available for free users right now. If you don't want to become a premium member, you might want to try again later."

what is going on. does more people have the same problem?

QUOTE(fastboy @ Nov 18 2009, 07:21 PM) [snapback]154508[/snapback]

The last couple of weeks i cant download any rapidshare file. I try everytime again but i get still the same message: You want to download the following file: blablabla This file can only be downloaded by becoming a Premium member

There are no more download slots available for free users right now. If you don't want to become a premium member, you might want to try again later."

I ahve the same problem.

You should just join with the 90 day option, for a little over $20 you will have much faster downloading that is reliable. I am cheap but rapidshare premium is honestly worth it for what you are able to download.

I have the same problem. After some searching I found people are using RS-skip-tricks. I haven't found any really working. Some use download managers and have also better succes. I am currently using JDownloader, which automates the jobs. No more manual stuff you have to do otherwise. Just copy a RS-link and JD will queue it up and starts downloading when a slot is available. Download speed is still terrible, but it got the job done.

Cheers!

QUOTE(fastboy @ Nov 18 2009, 08:21 PM) [snapback]154508[/snapback]

It is the problem of the uploader..he post the file on such way that the file can only downloaded for 10 times.
I have no suggestion how to fix that.

I have a Premium account for almost two years now and it is worth it.
Payment can't be a problem because if you dont' have a credit card (like me) just use paypal.simpel,fast and secure....

I made mention of this a couple of weeks ago myself. If someone uploads to Rapidshare I now don't even bother trying. It's a waste of time for us users that can't afford the Premium account fee. One would think that if enough of us "Poor People" would comment about it perhaps others would choose another source.
Rapidshare? Forget it!
Floor mellow.gif

Show me a good reliable fully free file hoster that didn't just pop out of nowhere yesterday and tomorrow will charge because they are already well known , and i'll dump rapidshare !

I have got a premium account on RS since two years now... never had any problem... tha's it!

My 2 cents, of course.

Stay well, buddies

cb

The best thing to do is buy a cheap membership ONCE... then upload and share. Use the rapidpoints to extend your account for free.

I have two rapidshare accounts each with enuff points to last over 2 years. I have only ever paid once for 6.99 about two years ago.

That is excellent value if you ask me and beats the ass off waiting for slow running downloads or messing about with captchas etc

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.