Anal fisting

-=abnormal=-

smile.gif Just had a good look at this. Pixelated crutch ........ towel looks Japanese ........ Could this be Elmer taking the Mrs out for a day at the beach? Looks like it could be him. Can't see the Mrs's yummy nipples so can't be sure blink.gif That's my guess; certainly not Freton & Chris IMO ......... Good stuff whoever it is ................ smile.gif

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 1 2009, 11:03 PM) [snapback]148388[/snapback]

as far as i can see from previews: always elmer to me wink.gif

smile.gif And I bet she thought her ass was going to have the day off when he said "lets go to the beach for the day" laugh.gif Took me all my powers of persuasion to get my 1st wife to get her tits out on the beach ...... doubt if she would have liked Elmer! laugh.gif

For me too is Elmer 99%!

The action and the doggy position are the standard Elmer stuff, the hole is elastic as we know and the body looks like the female partner (btw who knows her name?) but trust me, in such a shitty beach the only fun you can have is to have sex, not to swim or sunbathing... bleahh!!!

Anyway is a great find, i've posted on xhamster too, hope the original poster will not be offended

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.