New ass worker

EvilAngel

Hey all,

First let me introducce myself.
I am into anal gaping, fisting and dilatation since years but only in a passive: i watched hundreds of pics and movies dediacted to anal enlargment.

Recently, I discovered this board.
And i want to thank you all for this.
It is just amazing the quantity of information and experience shared here.

I am so fascinated and jealous of all these holes, I want to be part of this and decided to work on my ass.
(I am not really interested by the depth, it is my diameter i want to work on and improve).

There is probably quite a lof of message like this, of "dreamer" newbie.
But I want to precise that i took the time to read infos and take my decision: I am aware of what it involves.

I know that you need to be moderate in order to avoid medical complication.
I know there is the risk of addiction: i know you may need to gape everyday and use always bigger plugs to feel satisfied.

However, I want to take the risk. When i read posts talking about 4 inches diameter (or even more), I am just completely jealous!!! and I dream of such diameters for days !

I am in general quite robust to pain, so I should not be limited before big diameter.
And anyway, "no pain, no gain"!

So here comes my question:
1 - Which lube do you advice me ? Water based or greasy ? With or without benzocaine ?
2 - Which tool use to improve my diameter ? Anal speculum ? Buttplug ? Inflatable toy ?
3 - Other general advice for a beginner ?

Thanks for all Edited by EvilAngel

1) Read the lube "sticky" also don't use any relievers until afterwards. If you're numb down there you won't know that you're hurting yourself. Besides one of the main reason to do this is to feel yourself stretching.
2) I would definitely use butt plugs. Inflatables are fun but don't really stretch you out.
3) Go slow and you can't use too much lube

smile.gif Heheh "addiction", you name it jester.gif
Welcome here, l'ami, it's probably the best place on earth to get the best anal infos tongue.gif my POW : stay conscious, use buttplugs and spec everyday crazy.gif poppers could be some help and fun too.

I hope you'll practice well in your own way and post your results here soon friends.gif (^ ^)

hi,
at first sorry for my bad english wink.gif
it is my first real post and i must thank the person in this board because the give me so many good inspirations

at first i use that post to introduce my self
i like to fist myself and use plugs to stretch my asshole to the maximum
i can say that i am also addicted to use bigger plugs
and i know the health risk but i want to prolaps but not with a vakuum pump only by penetrating with objekts
have someone tips how i made it smile.gif

Guys, you should have seen the previous version of RSBB, especially when the web was so slow that words were more useful than vids wink.gif then you had many talkative threads full of awesome and useful anal infos tongue.gif Hope some kind assfreaks here could answer your question cos I just asswork my subs wink.gif hey don't forget to post your assworks in progress ! (^ ^) and don't bother about litterary english, even americian and commonwealth members use webglish here jester.gif Edited by Tangerine

Thanks for the warm welcome smile.gif
I will wait a bit before posting my results: i just begin and it should look ridiculous before a few month.

So what I understood: no benzocaine for lube, and use speculum and buttplugs.

Ok.

Let's go ! tongue.gif Edited by EvilAngel

Just one more:

There are (to my mind) two kinds of "large"
- The ability to stretch - I can do 4 inches too (after ½ an hour)
- And the, more og less, perpetually open (broken-looking)
Some like one some the other.

I'm the first kind, and you'd have to be a seasoned expert to notice anything out of the ordinary, examining my hole when not playing.
- THAT hasn't happend yet : )

If you are my kind too, I think it's important to allow for time to "heal" (shrink!).
I never did it more than once a week - more like once a month!
But then it did take me 10 years...

To be honest - I have had "sessions" lasting for two days..
- but then it's healing time!
And your ass WILL "remember" it's maximum, even after several months (years I imagine) of no practice at all.

Anybody else with "scheduling insights" ?

As for lube - anything really slippery is good: Butter is cheap, natural and available. And my favourite.
- just remember to wash vigorously afterwards, or you'll smell of cookies : )
With the more expensive kinds you get all sorts of chemical shit in you. Plus you might be tempted to keep using it after it's "gone bad"... Edited by Bimboy

QUOTE(gninori @ Oct 2 2009, 10:56 AM) [snapback]148416[/snapback]

long time no read you, bimboy: i was wondering what had happened to you, as with many other founding members of RSBB: welcome back, then smile.gif

Well - I didn't really "go away" - have been leaching a bit from time to time : )

Might have been "low on hormones" for a while, though ?
Now I've started exercising in earnest (lost almost 15 Kg! and in better shape than ever).
- This seem to have boosted my libido, so here I am again : )

As for how I "expand": (I don't have a speculum - don't like'em - cold, sharp, nasty things)
I have a ton of dildos, but the best for getting up to speed is an old "fisting dildo" - A replica of an under arm, complete with clenched fist. I'm sure you've seen it..
- But I cut off the actual fist !
The remaining wrist goes in reasonably easy (very soft and smooth), and then is't just a questing of bouncing up and down on it until I reach the elbow (nearly 3" wide) and move on from there.

The HUGE 5 inch "standard buttplug" is good too - even if I'm never going to get it all in me (just won't fit into my pelvis) - very smooth too - good for bouncing : )

back again

yesterday i had the best session in my live
it was the first time that my asshole was so lose that a piece of my bowel came out
it feel like a piece of shit came out of my ass but it was a piece of the bowel
i am absolutly addicte from that feeling i practice more to prolaps complet

ps: i have made a seconde session in the morning because i like that feeling so much

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.