Public prolapse

WannaRose

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Sep 14 2009, 12:22 AM) [snapback]146724[/snapback]

The lady is a tramp, as sung Sinatra, but it's not exciting to me, I just feel pity for this old homeless prolapsed woman cry.gif (° — °)

down.gif I agree with you fully... this is a disgusting picture and all I feel is great pitty for the poor tramp cry.gif
I can't imaging how one can derive pleasure from such missery and suffering being experienced by another human being.

Thank you for your answer about the propapsed tramp, Flytrap, in fact I thought EXACTLY the same as you , the core of perversion is when your perv object of desire is hiding all humane feelings.
Ok we're all perv here but we must keep the balance beetween our fantasies and our empathy for other earthlings IMO.

That's why it's a very interesting post, right in the spot to think about of what our dirty desires are made of wink.gif jester.gif friends.gif (^ ^)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.