mirog

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update 7430
Update 7355
Update 7516

Remember updates are independant, if this topic is not updated you can check on the site.
Soon RSS stream on the site wink.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ Oct 20 2009, 08:31 AM) [snapback]150428[/snapback]

Just copy paste the link below the prev on top of the thread, all is there with the updates, perfect work, thanks again notworthy.gif (^ ^)

Yes,iwas blind..(temporarly) Thanks !! friends.gif

• 3 weeks later...
QUOTE(wtfirl2 @ Dec 2 2009, 02:42 PM) [snapback]156385[/snapback]

this no linking and update shit is garbage. post real links to real previews, or at least the title or something linkable. this is crap.

Mirog: please don't get discouraged by shit/garbage/crap from this guy. Until today, I personally have never looked at this thread since the first day I bookmarked your blind-retard laugh.gif link page and just keep checking it every few days. In my opinion this is better than any posting/navigating within a thread any day! Update-thanks-thanks-thanks, oh hey an update-thank-thanks-thanks, you get the picture.

To wtfgirl, if you take a moment to look at the hard work Mirog is providing to you free of charge you would see there are handy links to the files right beside the previews.

Thanks and keep up the great work Mirog!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.