Is it possible

QUOTE(kevmullin @ May 7 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]19568[/snapback]

yes, im sure ty has done both

Yup, Ty did the 2L bottle some years ago. I had a sub to Denni O's site in 2002 and there were pics of it then.

QUOTE(bigrodrobb2872 @ May 7 2007, 06:18 PM) [snapback]19555[/snapback]

Is it possible for a woman to take a 2 liter bottle in her pussy at least half way? Or big end of bowling pin half way?

Not sure but i will give it a go and let you know smile.gif

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE(Mefisto @ May 28 2007, 07:01 PM) [snapback]25900[/snapback]

1,5 litre but on the right way wink.gif
IPB Image

well the right way is fat end first smile.gif but i guess you meant the anal way: the right one. i agree tongue.gif
how do you know that's 1,5 liters and not 2 liters? it looks like the latter cool.gif Edited by gninori

QUOTE(gninori @ May 28 2007, 09:18 PM) [snapback]25905[/snapback]

well the right way is fat end first smile.gif but i guess you meant the anal way: the right one. i agree tongue.gif
how do you know that's 1,5 liters and not 2 liters? it looks like the latter cool.gif

bigrod did only ask about a bowling pin with the fat end first.
and about the bottle: on the pic is marta pfeffer (as far as i know) shes german and the pic is old (at least 2004 which is my filedate on this one) and coca cola bottles with 2 litres in germany arent this long on the market (as far as i know) and also the bottom of this bottle doesnt match the 2l IPB Image

QUOTE(Mefisto @ May 28 2007, 09:01 PM) [snapback]25900[/snapback]
1,5 litre but on the right way wink.gif
IPB Image

This is a 2 liter bottle here, it was pretty common in Europe before the PET took over, however Coca Cola still sells products in this reusable bottle.

About the pic: Oh-my-goodness! ohmy.gif blink.gif

IPB Image

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.