Wider or Deeper?

RealityLapse

Wider or Deeper  

261 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like wider or deeper insertions?

• Wider
    • Deeper
    • Both

Ilike width the best, Depth does not feel comfortable + why would you deep your rectum is only so big and It could open a whole new medical issue, I do not go past the inner sphincter.

Ken

• 2 weeks later...
Width mostly but I've tried some deep as well.

I have some small long anal beads which go in all the way quite often. Only once have I succeeded in getting my double dong completely in. It's 16.5 inch / 42cm long and 1.7 inch / 4.5cm in diameter. The last few cm were hard to get in, mainly because of the width but it was an incredible feeling when I slowly shit it out.

• 1 month later...
I focused on width for years. I never thought I would ever go deep. One day I was warming up with a long dick rambone dildo, which I had never taken all the way, and it just went in. Since then I've worked up to being fisting past the elbow for depth and two hands for width. Hope to do both at once one day.

For the first couple of years it was just whatever I could get in me... now I actively enjoy both. I love a good wide stretch, but there's nothing quite like seeing Rambone disappear into my hole.

Don't forget you've got a prostate gland and women don't of course! Hitting against that can irritate/damage the prostate - I know because I went too deep (once and once only!) and I pissed blood afterwards. That cleared up immediately, I only pissed blood once, but you have to bear the prostate in mind. But my prostate was a bit enlarged because of age; you can do anything when young but still... be careful. For me the main pleasure is stretching, widening. But if I was female I'd go as deep as possible as well.

• 3 weeks later...
i was fascinated with width a while ago, but after being double fisted i decided to work on depth (also after buying a dildo called homo gigantus) i can take about 8 inches but i really wanna take all the way

• 1 month later...
QUOTE(SavageKen @ Aug 11 2009, 09:17 PM) [snapback]144143[/snapback]

Ilike width the best, Depth does not feel comfortable + why would you deep your rectum is only so big and It could open a whole new medical issue, I do not go past the inner sphincter.

Ken

because once you go from regular anal, to huge dildoes, to fisting, you need to go either wider or deeper.
and some of us wanna go deeper. deeper is the next level of anal fisting....

• 3 weeks later...
Depth is possible. Practice, practice, practice. And lots of lube. I use J-lube. The stuff is so slippery that sometimes I have trouble holding onto my toy. Did I say lots of lube? Back to depth. One of my favorite is a double dong that is 20 inches long, 1.75 in. cr. Yes, I can take all of it. Clean yourself real well with a warm water enema, gets rid of any debris and helps relax the inside. I can't describe to you the pleasure of feeling it slip all the way in. Once it's all in I can insert a finger and just feel the end of the dong. WoW!
Oh, I love width too. My largest is a 1.5 liter bottle.

QUOTE(mrsloan_55 @ Dec 19 2009, 08:03 AM) [snapback]158739[/snapback]

Depth is possible. Practice, practice, practice. And lots of lube. I use J-lube. The stuff is so slippery that sometimes I have trouble holding onto my toy. Did I say lots of lube? Back to depth. One of my favorite is a double dong that is 20 inches long, 1.75 in. cr. Yes, I can take all of it. Clean yourself real well with a warm water enema, gets rid of any debris and helps relax the inside. I can't describe to you the pleasure of feeling it slip all the way in. Once it's all in I can insert a finger and just feel the end of the dong. WoW!
Oh, I love width too. My largest is a 1.5 liter bottle.

i try enemas, they never work. it is like endless stream of fece every time i clean out insides.....

QUOTE(hangbelly @ Oct 8 2009, 04:08 AM) [snapback]149134[/snapback]

Don't forget you've got a prostate gland and women don't of course! Hitting against that can irritate/damage the prostate - I know because I went too deep (once and once only!) and I pissed blood afterwards. That cleared up immediately, I only pissed blood once, but you have to bear the prostate in mind. But my prostate was a bit enlarged because of age; you can do anything when young but still... be careful. For me the main pleasure is stretching, widening. But if I was female I'd go as deep as possible as well.

i hit it once, and i only got small drops of blood in my urine whenever i peed, and it would sting like hell when i'm finished.
i took anti-biotics, or whatever, that doctor prescribed (or perscribe whichever's right spelling) and it went away.
how do i know gland when i feel it?

• 1 month later...
Wider all the way! I can't take much more than 8 inches of dildo up my ass without some discomfort, so all my effort goes into making my hole gape nice and wide. Maybe I just haven't found the right toy for depth play yet.

if you are patient there are magical discoveries to be found if you go deep . but you require a gentle , patient partner. Cause one week it will work and the other not .. but it is a very bonding experience ! on less strenous nights i like to be stretched , rubbed , pulled wide .. i have only been really fisted deep (alsmost to the elbow once) and it never worked again ... i would like to see more straight videos with deep fisting .. i often watch gay to see it go all the way ..

QUOTE(latexgape @ Feb 6 2010, 12:55 AM) [snapback]165463[/snapback]

if you are patient there are magical discoveries to be found if you go deep . but you require a gentle , patient partner. Cause one week it will work and the other not .. but it is a very bonding experience ! on less strenous nights i like to be stretched , rubbed , pulled wide .. i have only been really fisted deep (alsmost to the elbow once) and it never worked again ... i would like to see more straight videos with deep fisting .. i often watch gay to see it go all the way ..

may no be... "ARMPIT" deep, but you'll love this.
http://www.fisting.com/movie/1428/deep_fist Edited by ultimate gigalo

• 2 years later...
I had to vote both.

Rambone until I'm bouncing up and down on the balls for depth, Two shots in the dark for width.

Or when I fancy both I slip a modified ace of spades down the rambone until it's a few inches from the balls and then work the whole lot in.

Or the most recent additions, a speculum for easy opening or the Cock Locker Giganticus Giant Inflatable Dildo fully inserted until the whole thing is in with just the tube hanging out. The challenge then is to see how many pumps I can take before it get pushed out. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.