kinkygirl (Anal fist, gape, dilation, etc.)

Guest deeply

I've noticed that the imlive files have no sound. Do they have sound in the original viewing? I believe when they get their bandwidth at a better rate, more people will join them. I bought some credits and viewed a couple girls. i,m not really happy with the transfer rate. It's like in slow motion. You don't get the feeling your there.
You did a nice job and thank you for sharing.

Guest deeply
QUOTE(ebony234 @ Jul 28 2009, 09:08 PM) [snapback]143010[/snapback]

I've noticed that the imlive files have no sound. Do they have sound in the original viewing? I believe when they get their bandwidth at a better rate, more people will join them. I bought some credits and viewed a couple girls. i,m not really happy with the transfer rate. It's like in slow motion. You don't get the feeling your there.
You did a nice job and thank you for sharing.

It's a Nelly Moser audio codec. You'll have to either configure the player you're using to pick it up, or use Windows Media Player Classic with FFD show:

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDshow.htm

Aside from that, some of them are in mute, because the girls don't have microphones. tongue.gif Edited by deeply

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.