Advice Badly Needed

Fyrezice

I have been stretching for many years and have had no problem. For the past while I have been inserting the Man in a Barrel almost daily. Recently I obtained a long and large dildo and started trying to stretch the inner sphincters. Now my outer anal sphincter no longer functions. This is very inconvenient and has been extremely embarrassing at times. I have refrained from any play and have been consciously contracting the anal sphincter as often as I remember throughout the day for the past week but have seen no improvement. Does anyone have any suggestions or advice?

What do you mean by no longer functions- Does your hole stay loose and open all the time and are you having problems with leakage or are you finding it diffucult taking a crap. I have a few issues with minor leakage only if I have liquid poo and cough hard when smoking a joint or something, If you feel that it is bad you should not be asking this question on a forum you need to See your doctor and seek professional advice

Ken

QUOTE(SavageKen @ Jul 19 2009, 05:04 PM) [snapback]142139[/snapback]

What do you mean by no longer functions- Does your hole stay loose and open all the time and are you having problems with leakage or are you finding it diffucult taking a crap. I have a few issues with minor leakage only if I have liquid poo and cough hard when smoking a joint or something, If you feel that it is bad you should not be asking this question on a forum you need to See your doctor and seek professional advice

Ken

Thanks for your reply Ken. To clarify, my anal sphincter is too loose now to keep things in place the way it used to. It is not a life and death issue, merely inconvenient and as I said it has lead to some embarrassing situations. I doubt my doctor has as much knowledge of the effects of anal stretching as those with direct experience here. I am still hopeful to hear from someone who has experienced what I am going through or who has knowledge of this problem. I think this is an entirely appropriate place so seek advice for someone in my particular situation.

I think that what you have is quite common with our fetish. Myself I find that my hole is loose all the time, I find that I sit on the toilet and play with it all the time keeping it loose, the insides are streched as well and you should feel the diffference, hence all of the rosebutt and prolapse stuff, fuck I just got an erection thinking about playing with my rosebutt.mmmmmmmmmm

Ken

it is loose but I do not shit myself the only times that i have leakage issues is with liquid shit and only then if I cough hard, or fart this is few and far between. let me ask you this question can you stick your finger up your ass can you clench around it firmly, even though I can play with my loose hole (can stick multiple fingers without touching the sides- Kinda like a hotdog down a hallway!!) I can still tighten up when I need to. and Yes I have had embarasing moments as well with the above leakage. these are some of the risks involved. I really hope you have no permanant serious issues. what is the diameter of your largest toy I am currently using between 2.5 and 3.5 inch toys.

Other members should reply to this thread detailing thier own exp. in this subject. Everyone here with a gape, rosebutt, and prolapse. has had to have had at least one leakage story if not they are full of BS. IMO

Ken

I can consciously clench on a finger up my ass, but otherwise the sphincter is relaxed. It is not open like a hallway, but it is not tight enough to keep shit from leaking out when I am not paying attention.

My largest toy is 3-1/4 inches diameter at the widest point.

Dear Fyrezice,
I'm sorry to hear of your problem, and do hope it is a mechanical problem and not a neurological one.
It's the fear of beginners to lose contol of the sphincter. You do know the outer sphincter is the volontary one, and so, it should react positively on training.
Two things were recomended to me,
1: 5 or 6 times a day, muscle training, shutting your ass shut and holding it sht for 30 seconds. If you don't know if it's ok, put a pencil in and hold it tight for as(s) long as(s) you can.
2: dr Kneipp (1900AD) suggested hot and cold baths, every day 1 min cold, 2 minutes hot (total 15 minutes). After10 days you'r ass should be a bit better.
ciao,
ikkie Edited by ikkie

Wow- I've been stretching for YEARS and have NO issues with my asshole. My biggest toy is 11.5" in diameter and 4" across. I regularly fist myself and I have BIG hands.

But everyone's different- GO SEE A DOC!

Thanks for the advice Ikkie. I am doing the contraction exercises whenever I think of it and I have also got some diarrhea relief medication because loose stool is part of the problem.

Rosebutt: Diameter IS across so I presume you mean 11.5 inch circumference which would be 3.7 inches across (diameter) not 4 inches. If it was 4 inches across (diameter) it would be 12.5 inch around (circumference). I do wonder which it is.

Actually Rosebutt I would be more interested in the size of your longest toy because it was not until I started stretching with a 2.4 inch diameter by 10 inch long toy that got into trouble.

OK, you are in for a bit of research.
Look up "puborectal sling" and how it affects defecation.

The easiest way to explain the continence mechanism of the puborectal sling is like pinching of a water hose.
The rectum makes a turn to the left side going over in the sigmoid colon. The turn left is maintained with this extra muscle.
The rectum samples what comes past this muscle: is it gas, liquid or solid.
The external sphincter could be viewed as a last resort of continence.
Because of adapting the internal sphincter too much because of anal play you get windy at times e.g. when you are out for a stroll.

As to advice: Kegel exercise I guess.
And just keep on playing with moderately sized plugs.
In fact a lot of people always say how it improves continence.

Peter

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.