Tearing

asturia

Does anyone else here tear their asshole from minor playing? I had a minor tear in my ass a few years ago, and I let it heal up completely by taking 2 months off anal play. Before the break I could put 4 of my own fingers in easy. After the break however, any more than 2 fingers will make a tear in my ass sad.gif

So if I ever get the urge to play, I end up having to take at least a month off to heal. And I seem to tear from even small things that I used to be able to take very easily. And this is from gentle play with plenty of lube and warm up.

Is there any way to fix this? Does anyone have any advice?

I have had the same problem off and on for six months.

You may have a scar that prevents a part of the mucosa (inner skin) of your rectum from stretching. If that is the case, all the streching of the mucosa must come from a smaller part than usual. In addition a scar may constrict in 1-2 years and this may make your rectum more narrow, and therefore more stretching than usual is necessary. Perhaps your parnter can inspect your anus or you might want to see a docter. Edited by WideOpen1960

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.