Early Roxy Raye video

asdfqwerty

I've found a really early Roxy Raye that I don't believe has been around here. She keeps her face covered but she turned her head for one second and I thought it looked like her. If you look closely at the background of the kitchen and compare it against one of the ones where she's on the kitchen floor, it' the same stove but they've renovated the cupboards since. (Not that I was really focusing on the background) wink.gif Anyway...

Roxy

I know it's not gaping/extreme but I thought people would enjoy this just because it's her. I think she's great!

My first post, hope the url link works...

Enjoy!

Edit: forgot a description since no preview... She walks into the kitchen wearing just a red apron and puts a small butt plug up her ass then gets off with a vibrator. Edited by asdfqwerty

jester.gif Yeah! I got a plug in my kitchen needs fixing. She can bring her plug around to help me out any day laugh.gif Love her tongue.gif TY asdfqwerty and phoenixrising for the screens & DL link wink.gif

Guest deeply
QUOTE(Zorg ( )o( ) @ Jun 10 2009, 03:09 PM) [snapback]138736[/snapback]

Really sorry but she's NOT Roxy !!!

But thanks for this good video !

:-)

Had no signs from watching it whether she was or she wasn't. If the guy's spent enough time looking at the kitchen, etcetera, I usually don't ask questions whether she is, or she isn't who he thinks she is.

I am myopic after all. laugh.gif

QUOTE(deeply @ Jun 11 2009, 06:01 AM) [snapback]138819[/snapback]

I am myopic after all. laugh.gif

.............. I wasn't looking at her face jester.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.