Looking for Substitute Dildo

soline

I want to stretch my ass to take semi-large things pretty deep, I don't want to end up with an ass like Goatse Man or KirkJ (even though his stuff is very nice) and I don't want to be like the guys who can take whole arms shoulder deep, I'm looking to be like a male version of the girls from Jay Sins videos (Deep Anal Abyss in particular)

So I figure I'd start with a double dildo and slowly work up to taking the whole thing, unfortunately I live with a wife and a kid, so buying a dildo is pretty much out of the question unless I can anonymously buy it online and have it posted during the week or something

Does anyone know of something/a way to make a dildo that I can use? I'm looking for something similar to this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=2692 that doesn't require me to go and buy dildos/dildo making kits It need's to be very flexible since I want to take the whole thing, and being able to attatch a string would be nice too

I recommend trying a baseball bat.

Start out with a mini bat - like a 18" (45cm) size.

IPB Image

Pick one up at a sporting good store. Tell your family you got it as a gift. That will explain why it's always around.

I've been using bats for years - they feel great during masturbation and they're excellent trainers.

Here in the netherlands we have online sex shops that ship in unmarked boxes and are delivered in a post office of your choice for you to pick up. There has to be some service like that in the UK as well.

My suggestion would be being open about it with your wife. Dishonesty and secrets are not part of a healthy relationship, and it's gotta be hell if you are not on the same page in sexuality with your partner.

I know this is not the response you're looking for, sorry. Just a thought.
unsure.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.