Truly A Golden Age

fusion_400

This site is now truly prospering under comrade Xthorgals brilliant leadership despite some hardships in recent years and has truly become a safe heaven for us rosebutt fans. Many people would call such a time a golden age. I would like to call this ever prospering era the era of Xthorgal and Rosebutt notworthy.gif

i guess the founding fathers of RBB might have pronounced these very words in the first days of this community, as a wish for the future notworthy.gif

QUOTE(gershi @ May 4 2007, 09:25 AM) [snapback]18534[/snapback]

thanks for the wise words, fusion notworthy.gif friends.gif

Yes i thought it was high time that our dear leader Xthorgal got the credit he deserved for his outstanding leadership abilities and boundless tolerance in making this forum the place to be for us rosebutt lovers. He has shared both the sweet and bitter with the people aswell as kindred feelings too notworthy.gif

A far cry for all of us that met once upon a time in a little known board called E's Gaping Assholes. Isn't that right 'X'? hat was many years ago, and with 'X' and everybody else involved, it has become a fun and wonderous place to stop in, on the World Wide Web. My gratitude to us all... wub.gif friends.gif tooth.gif

QUOTE(marlindickwater @ May 8 2007, 12:02 AM) [snapback]19737[/snapback]

A far cry for all of us that met once upon a time in a little known board called E's Gaping Assholes. Isn't that right 'X'? hat was many years ago, and with 'X' and everybody else involved, it has become a fun and wonderous place to stop in, on the World Wide Web. My gratitude to us all... wub.gif friends.gif tooth.gif

IPB Image wink.gif Sweet memories. I was a lurker then hehehe. tongue.gif (^ ^) bag.gif

QUOTE(Tangerine @ May 8 2007, 12:14 AM) [snapback]19743[/snapback]

IPB Image wink.gif Sweet memories. I was a lurker then hehehe. tongue.gif (^ ^) bag.gif

first time i see the logo of this mythical E's biggrin.gif i guess i didnt even have internet back then laugh.gif Edited by gninori

Absolutely! biggrin.gif

I totally agree with you all!

This board makes a part of my dreams come true...

QUOTE(xrrat @ May 13 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]21486[/snapback]

So I stopped by rather late wink.gif but I am _very_ glad to be here after all. Thanks to all for keeping up RBB!

Hey, in which hole did you hide these days Xrrat ? Hope to see U posting soon. friends.gif (^^ ) crazy.gif

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.