Hanna and Jackie - deepest affections Movie

ahmad

Guest deeply
QUOTE(ahmad @ Mar 4 2009, 11:37 AM) [snapback]127264[/snapback]

First of all, you've labeled the two girls' names in the title as "Hanna and Jackie," yet in the links, it clearly says, "Hanna_and_Lilli." lamo.gif

Secondly, the second girl is neither "Lilli" or "Jackie." She is more popularly referred to as, "Faith." jester.gif

Finally, "Hanna" is more commonly called "Nella," sometimes "Nelly." Both girls are Czech, and will be recognized on the board via those names, not the ones you give. smoke.gif Edited by deeply

QUOTE(deeply @ Mar 5 2009, 04:47 AM) [snapback]127367[/snapback]

First of all, you've labeled the two girls' names in the title as "Hanna and Jackie," yet in the links, it clearly says, "Hanna_and_Lilli." lamo.gif

Secondly, the second girl is neither "Lilli" or "Jackie." She is more popularly referred to as, "Faith." jester.gif

Finally, "Hanna" is more commonly called "Nella," sometimes "Nelly." Both girls are Czech, and will be recognized on the board via those names, not the ones you give. smoke.gif

your information make me fly wacko.gif
what can i say..
by this way..
you r make my day..
thanks deeply jester.gif

QUOTE(deeply @ Mar 5 2009, 05:47 AM) [snapback]127367[/snapback]

Finally, "Hanna" is more commonly called "Nella," sometimes "Nelly." Both girls are Czech, and will be recognized on the board via those names, not the ones you give. smoke.gif

Nella is also known as Jackie . You will find her only heterosexual encounter under this name.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.