Lubes and allergy

lerkan

Any people here with nut allergies? I am allergic to many different nuts and I was thinking about trying Boy butter but the I read that it included coconut oil, is that safe? I read that oils is all fat without any protein so therefore it should be safe?

maybe it would just be safer to try a different cream type lube instead. But if you still want to give it a try you should try just a little drop of it on your skin somewhere before you get too excited. the anus does absorb what you put into it pretty well.

I've tried but they aint that good sad.gif

So typical that the best lubes, crisco, boybutter includes thing I'm allergic against. and i can't get j or klube where I live.

QUOTE(leko @ Mar 9 2009, 12:20 AM) [snapback]127847[/snapback]

I've tried but they aint that good sad.gif

So typical that the best lubes, crisco, boybutter includes thing I'm allergic against. and i can't get j or klube where I live.

Hej leko,

what's with K-Y ? Works for me a long time, i doesn't like crisco so i used that.
Nowadays i use the same stuff, but cheaper, in 1 Liter Bottles that was for veterinarian
use, ordered from an agrarian Web-Shop. (1 liter costs less than one tube with 82g of K-Y)

agrar-direct lube

I'm sure, there are similar shops in Denmark, too.
You can get also j-lube on Ebay, too, BTW.

Lyc Edited by lycrafan

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.