OMG! who is she?

markkk

Good thing i searched before posting tongue.gif I was going to link all her movies tongue.gif Great job btw , but i must ask : not showing no pussy , and being such a large ass , could it be actually a male ? or a trans ?

QUOTE(z3n0mal4 @ Feb 23 2009, 03:33 AM) [snapback]125990[/snapback]

Good thing i searched before posting tongue.gif I was going to link all her movies tongue.gif Great job btw , but i must ask : not showing no pussy , and being such a large ass , could it be actually a male ? or a trans ?

nah, suzi is female, just very talented wink.gif

jester.gif To be perfectly honest i believe its a male... . . no vagina is ever shown. . .i believe these videos are a little doctored. you hear a female yelling but you never see face nor vagina!!!!! could it be a female in the back yelling lol??

anyways great stuff

i know there are pictures of her showing vagina , but those too were discussed about being photoshoped . so i just ask . how was that x-files motto ? that perfectly fits here ? the truth is beyond us ? smile.gif

QUOTE(Discreet227 @ Feb 23 2009, 02:05 AM) [snapback]126018[/snapback]

Anyone find a download-able version?

DownloadHelper, a Firefox add-on will allow you to save the .flv file. Installing K-Lite Codec Pack will allow you to play it, and any other media file format you can think of, and quite a few that you've probably never heard of.

OMFG.. wow that was really something.. I sure hope she did more videos. Especially that butternut pic one she shows up her ass completly

Thanks again for the post

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.