Question: What is the best ever all-girl ass fetish movie?

cptsvi

specific genres may vary (e.g. speculum, enema, ass wroship, gapes, fisting etc..).

only specification: anal fetish theme + all girl

all views will be appreciated wub.gif wub.gif

thanks.

i hope that's the right forum

cp biggrin.gif

For me one of the best is 2 girls, one fisting the other, not least because of the feeling between the two girls. It moves from bed to couch to floor and when they are on the floor it is really good; you will see what I mean if you can find the files - I give the file names:
Milly_anal_fist_1514-1.mpg
Milly_anal_fist_1514-2.mpg
Hope you can find them.

QUOTE(hangbelly @ Feb 9 2009, 05:35 AM) [snapback]125033[/snapback]

For me one of the best is 2 girls, one fisting the other, not least because of the feeling between the two girls. It moves from bed to couch to floor and when they are on the floor it is really good; you will see what I mean if you can find the files - I give the file names:
Milly_anal_fist_1514-1.mpg
Milly_anal_fist_1514-2.mpg
Hope you can find them.

many thanks.
googling the names of the files gets nil.
perhaps you remember their source?
thanks again

I found them. They are Rapidshare files, posted by robi38 on 13 November 2008 on this site. If you use the Search function you will find them - hope they are still available for you to view.

QUOTE(hangbelly @ Feb 9 2009, 09:34 AM) [snapback]125044[/snapback]

I found them. They are Rapidshare files, posted by robi38 on 13 November 2008 on this site. If you use the Search function you will find them - hope they are still available for you to view.

many thanks!

indeed a fascinating film

would be more than happy to read more suggestions.

maybe it is worth to post this as a "real" poll?

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.