Fabienne, la chienne bdsm-enema-piss-fist(anal)

Jahnesta

This is a full movie of the same Fabienne with piercings and tattoo that's been posted before. Thought the enema part's not messy enough that it should be posted in the other section and because of the good analfisting I decided to post it in here. I used Megaupload since I could upload much larger files then RS allows. DL before it gets moved to the Gold section excl.gif excl.gif excl.gif wink.gif

Preview:
IPB Image

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OBNTHYVB

Nesta

• 3 months later...
thanks guys. back from being gone for a month and a half due to a stroke I suffered on April 1st ( not a nice way to get fooled either!). Spend a month in the hospital but on a fast recoup right now. will tell more bout it in a coupleof days in the discussion section

nesta

• 2 months later...
QUOTE(Nesta @ May 21 2009, 01:02 AM) [snapback]136379[/snapback]

thanks guys. back from being gone for a month and a half due to a stroke I suffered on April 1st ( not a nice way to get fooled either!). Spend a month in the hospital but on a fast recoup right now. will tell more bout it in a coupleof days in the discussion section

nesta

I hope U're fully recovered by now... I take the occasion to thank you for this nice clip (seen her before but never on a such nice long vid) 10Q!

cheers

cb

QUOTE(curiousboy @ Jul 27 2009, 03:20 PM) [snapback]142837[/snapback]

I hope U're fully recovered by now... I take the occasion to thank you for this nice clip (seen her before but never on a such nice long vid) 10Q!

cheers

cb

Thanks curiousboy. Things are improving good and on a fast pace. My speech has returned back to 100% and I'm out of the wheelchair, haven't use a walker and been using the cane for the past 3 weeks. Got to build up the strength in my left side back up. One of my biggest blows is that I'm a professional drummer and my skills has dropped down to the beginner level but am feverishly trying to work it back up to 'par' so I cn getback with my band who decided to wait for me.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.