WOW, this will be the best anal film ever!

lerkan

Guys,I have just seen the trailer for this movie and I am blown away, we know that Jaysin is a good director but wait til you see this.

1. Kream does her ass trick, take a look here --> IPB Image IPB Image

2. Mya Nichole gapes HUGE, look here ---> IPB Image

3 Last but absolutely not least, Mya Nichole seems to have...................... her ass........ hooked up to a cock vacuum pump!!!!!! And there seems to be a whole lotta roses in there smile.gif IPB Image

And this movie is in HD!!!

Trailer here:

http://evilangel.com/page.php?node=item&item_id=1000009089

QUOTE(qotsa909 @ Dec 23 2008, 04:58 PM) [snapback]120874[/snapback]

i thought part one couldn't be beaten but this looks streets ahead!

I really hope this one is better than the first one, it looks promising but you never know. Personally I was disappointed with the first one. Annette Schwarz, Katja Kassin and Jayda Diamond's scenes were mostly just 1 guy 1 girl anal fucking with an extra girl doing whatever. The whole long dildo part was usually just a short introduction. Amber Rayne's scene was great though.

I think Jay Sin's scenes are of much better quality when they are just girl/girl, no guys.
Just look at most scenes from the Anal Acrobat and Gape Lovers series and the recently released Anal Lesbian Sweethearts and Lollipop Lesbians

Guest qotsa909
QUOTE(Dats @ Dec 23 2008, 07:57 PM) [snapback]120911[/snapback]

I really hope this one is better than the first one, it looks promising but you never know. Personally I was disappointed with the first one. Annette Schwarz, Katja Kassin and Jayda Diamond's scenes were mostly just 1 guy 1 girl anal fucking with an extra girl doing whatever. The whole long dildo part was usually just a short introduction. Amber Rayne's scene was great though.

I think Jay Sin's scenes are of much better quality when they are just girl/girl, no guys.
Just look at most scenes from the Anal Acrobat and Gape Lovers series and the recently released Anal Lesbian Sweethearts and Lollipop Lesbians

I hear what you're saying but i reckon there was more than enough girl/girl action (which i also prefer) and the aline/kream and katya/dana scenes were great

it really depends on what hits your spot coz i found the anal acrobat films more disappointing, even though there was more than enough to satisfy in them but overall they just didnt quite rub my sweet spot in the right way!

and i think the 'gapeman' films are quality even though they don't focus on girl/girl stuff- i suppose in the end you just watch a film and it gets you or it doesn't!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.