Ruriha Extreme Speculum

ahmad

I've seen this before and it is definitely the best Elmer video. I don't believe even Ty or Samantha has shown their cervix so big, so close and clear. However, I think the woman is Irma because Ruriha is a little chubbier. I'm not sure if this is a repost but I am sure members here will enjoy the video. Thanks for posting.

Cool

QUOTE(coolshades @ Dec 12 2008, 03:59 PM) [snapback]119437[/snapback]

I've seen this before and it is definitely the best Elmer video. I don't believe even Ty or Samantha has shown their cervix so big, so close and clear. However, I think the woman is Irma because Ruriha is a little chubbier. I'm not sure if this is a repost but I am sure members here will enjoy the video. Thanks for posting.

Cool

No, she is Ruriha..

I once confused elmers' 2 women with Tangs' woman (ask him!)..... Butt both me n my lady would love to have any of those 3 women in our bed--
bumps--bfs

or maybe just U, Tangy!
-da bumper-cunt

QUOTE(bumperfan @ Dec 13 2008, 05:48 AM) [snapback]119501[/snapback]

I once confused elmers' 2 women with Tangs' woman (ask him!)..... Butt both me n my lady would love to have any of those 3 women in our bed--
bumps--bfs

or maybe just U, Tangy!
-da bumper-cunt

How can I ask him??? huh.gif

Hi Ahmad!
Did you get this video from elm-world.com?
Because if you did i would like to ask how you joined.
I've tried to join, following instructions from another blog, and i got up to the subscription page.
After filling in all the information it looked as if my subscription was accepted, and i received an email in japanese characters, mentioning the amount of money that a subscription costs, but i couldn't figure out what the email said.
I could not recognise a membername and password as the instructions implied from the blog, and i sent an email in english asking if my subscription was accepted and if not , how i could join, but i didn't get a response to that

QUOTE(ese @ Dec 13 2008, 11:47 AM) [snapback]119530[/snapback]

Hi Ahmad!
I've tried to join, following instructions from another blog, and i got up to the subscription page.
After filling in all the information it looked as if my subscription was accepted, and i received an email in japanese characters, mentioning the amount of money that a subscription costs, but i couldn't figure out what the email said.
I could not recognise a membername and password as the instructions implied from the blog, and i sent an email in english asking if my subscription was accepted and if not , how i could join, but i didn't get a response to that

I had the same problem with elm-world, and I have not been yet able to solve. Moreover, I tried to cancel membership, but again ID and password are needed. I think we will need to learn Japanese, my friend. Keep in touch if some of us finds a way.

QUOTE(ese @ Dec 13 2008, 10:47 AM) [snapback]119530[/snapback]

Hi Ahmad!

Hi my friend,

First thing:
This movie I got it from anther way, not from elm-world.com.

Second thing:
I am trying gust like you to get member name and password from this site
and same problem happen to me...

I think the reason is: (that the member should be from inside Japan)

for that if you know any friend in Japan, ask him to getting member name and password for this site.
and pls inform us if you make something

Thank you very much
and have a nice day

ahmad

QUOTE(ahmad @ Dec 13 2008, 06:09 AM) [snapback]119503[/snapback]

How can I ask him??? huh.gif

Look up in right hand corner of this page....see "My Controls" & My "Assistant" ?????

Either one of those should take U to a "Send a PM" page.

Then send Tangerine a personal message.....he might even know a way around your Japanese
language issues......he has become quite computer savvy over the years.....he is no longer the comp noooobie he was so many years ago!

BTW, Tangy, we still think of U, my french freind!

M&D--bfs

( I remember back when I 1st joined RBB, the 1st time I tried to add a comment to one of Tangy's posts.....I hit the wrong key & fucked it up so badly that X almost banned me from this site.....but Tang & us have been good freind ever since......has it really been that many years now? LOL, old freind!!!) Edited by bumperfan

Ooohaaa i miss sumethin here crazy.gif first Bumpfy thanks for our offer, be sure someday I'll come over the ocean to spec you and madame Denise tongue.gif biggrin.gif jester.gif
2nd My jap sub is low level compared to Elmer's one cry.gif
3rd I try to join on Elmer siter too …and failed. I don't read japanese, just know a few words mostly used in bed huhu and I'can't now ask my son to translate. I don't even know if the usal western credit cards are working there, in Japan sometimes it doesn't.
4th Anyway Elmer is, like Goatse Kirk or Isela, a web wonder so we just have to wait for a while and all the contents will appear here wink.gif Just stay zen (^ ^) and thanks Ahmad, good post, more Elmer pleeeeeze drool.gif

QUOTE(ahmad @ Dec 12 2008, 09:14 PM) [snapback]119494[/snapback]

No, she is Ruriha..

http://suiren.net/ruriha/photo/ruriha/photo01/index.htm
http://suiren.net/ruriha/photo/elmer/photo01/index.htm

May be the above links would show the different bodies of Irma (elmer) and Ruriha. The one in your video, IMHO, resembles Irma a little more. Anyway, thanks for sharing. :-) Edited by coolshades

QUOTE(coolshades @ Dec 14 2008, 03:55 PM) [snapback]119676[/snapback]

http://suiren.net/ruriha/photo/ruriha/photo01/index.htm
http://suiren.net/ruriha/photo/elmer/photo01/index.htm

May be the above links would show the different bodies of Irma (elmer) and Ruriha. The one in your video, IMHO, resembles Irma a little more. Anyway, thanks for sharing. :-)

That’s right...
even does Irma or Ruriha they having grates pussy
which I dream to have fun white them smile.gif
really I Envy the elmer, he is a lucky man

thank you coolshades smile.gif
have a nice day

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.