Rosebutt!!!

TB1

I just talked to a proctoligist ( hope that is how you spell it!) and yes anal streching is relitivly safe if done slowly, I went to see him because I purchaced a vacuum pupmp to help achive a rosebutt and used it a bit and it worked as long as I pumped I could achive a rosebutt , But NO MORE , making your insides come out is Not good and NO safe way to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now my pump is for my Penis, and a proper butt plugs for streching my ass. PLAY SAFE AND DO NOT RUIN YOUR HEALTH!!!!!! This is a sad day for me because I love the look of the rosebutt and I would love to play with a woman that has one!!

Ken

I should change my sig since I cannot rosebutt without pumping

Well Ive been stratching my ass since frosh yr of high school. Kind of happened by accident but I was like damn this feels good. So four years later of stretching here I am. Ive been off and on doing it, I go in spurts I guess you could say.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.