Alice from anal-amateur

paulstein

• 3 months later...
notworthy.gif way to go gang, ohmy.gif
wow there I was reading this thread trying to learn some more & BAM! LOL paulstien grabs the vid good on ya gang lord help the world should RBB< unite for some more important mission, wait?
female fisting up to elbow NOW that's pretty important, and I concur with the previous speaker on , training to accomodate. when I first went past a point( the first bend in my colon) I felt/heard a subtle "pop" & thought Oh hell I ripped something internally, but it felllllllllt so GOOD I kept it in & fucked my brains out 1/2 excited by the feeing the other 1/2 excited by the depth. blink.gif
took the next day off due to cramps.... crazy.gif that was aweful, I credited it to the moving of "stuff: not sure where this is going, it's 10 to 5 am & wanted to add thoughts here . wink.gif

QUOTE(spazbot @ Aug 30 2007, 08:51 AM) [snapback]49100[/snapback]

notworthy.gif way to go gang, ohmy.gif
wow there I was reading this thread trying to learn some more & BAM! LOL paulstien grabs the vid good on ya gang lord help the world should RBB< unite for some more important mission, wait?
female fisting up to elbow NOW that's pretty important, and I concur with the previous speaker on , training to accomodate. when I first went past a point( the first bend in my colon) I felt/heard a subtle "pop" & thought Oh hell I ripped something internally, but it felllllllllt so GOOD I kept it in & fucked my brains out 1/2 excited by the feeing the other 1/2 excited by the depth. blink.gif
took the next day off due to cramps.... crazy.gif that was aweful, I credited it to the moving of "stuff: not sure where this is going, it's 10 to 5 am & wanted to add thoughts here . wink.gif

drool.gif Keep on spazboting, friend !

A great vid Paulstein ! notworthy.gif (^ ^) crazy.gif Edited by Tangerine

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.