Newbie need help

DingDong

Hello Folks

A few days ago i finally found that kind of Board, that i am serching for since the last Years...

1st let me introduce myself a lil bit...
I am Mark from germany, i am 32 and i have started in getting streching my Ass since i was 18 Years old.
I really enjoying the Feeling of dirfferent Toys, Objects: I also love to make experiments with different
fluidities, like Urin, Toothpaste and Stuff like that. Till now i never have had any Problems....

No that i found this Board i have some serious questions an hope, the you can help me...

Rosebutt, Prolapse.....
It looks great, and i cant abandon to stuff my ass but i am afraid, that i can hurt or distroy my Sphinkter so that i wll have Problems to hold back my Crack in the near or late Future....
Ist that so ? Or can i do something to prevent this bad circumstances ?
On this site there a lots of Pictures with pressed out Guts ( dont now how to discribe it better ) ....
Does this all go back to its original place ? Is that nothing more than a kind of muscle stimulation or training ??

Well no Doc which isnt enjoying this kind of sexual stimulation will recommand me this....
Same to other fetisch Things........

Hope this is not far from Maintopic....

Thanks and kindly regards....

Welcome aboard Dongding Mark , smile.gif glad you find the rosebutt paradise at last biggrin.gif your question is perfectly on topic and I hope some members would help you but i suggest you take a look at some useful threads on this discussion section wink.gif Have a good time here crazy.gif (^ ^)

Actually, and I know I'm spoiling the fun, a prolapse (anal or uterine) is a serious medical problem. You can get away with it for some years, with the elasticity of youth.
This message may bring the wrath of members down on my head but it has to be said.
Moderate use of moderate dildos is completely safe (but how boring is that !!).

Hello

1st thanx for the nice welcome....
2nd thanx for the early answers....

I have studied lots of posts here and it is more than clear, tha an complete prolapsed
Butthole is a medical Problem.
My question to myself is:"

How long does it take from a small/normal Rosebutt to Prolapse during using
Toys for deep penetration WITH CARE !!!!!! that has the diameter of 4cm and
for streching the Size of a normal Fist. Diameter 7.5 cm... and that 1 time on any
Month....not much in each month i know :-(....
I am now in some really psychological conflict....

On one side i would likt to quit with this kind of sexual satisfaction....
On the other side the feelings and passions is to strong. So i
hardly can abandon this fetisch....

Dont know, that anybody here can help me, but i hope that somebody maybe understands
my thoughts.....

DongDing Edited by DongDing

Of course we're a lot here who could understant your felings wink.gif
But if you like ass play why willing to quit ? I hope you'll find peace in living your important fetish, pal.
At least you've found a play to express your concerns wink.gif friends.gif (^ ^) and hee sorry for not answering your question blush.gif but I'm a womanalizer, not much on myself jester.gif

Womananalizer ???

I am Bisexual !!
I am Married and we hav al kind of sex taht is possible with Man and Women.
I meant all !!!
We also haf a couple which are our best friends too and wo 4 fuck each other
without any jealousy.....

So this Analthing is my "privat" Sexual Thing...
I am searching for answers for the time with me, mayself and i.
Hope that is clear :-)))

Answer = Lust
No answers = one more psychic sad soul more on this fucking
Ball that we call earth ^^

THX ^^

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.