What would happen if i stopped

justinfoo

I must stop playing with my ass for around 2 years due to personal reasons

when i start up again will i be able to take the same amount as i always have or will i have to work my way up again?

also i never got how u can get past the sigmoid colon. someone care to give me an explaination of how so i can try it when i start again?

I had a layoff for more than a year recently. I was able to get back to about where I was before pretty quickly. I was definitely tighter when I started back but 2-3 weeks of stretching later I can take about anything I did before.

I also took a LONG vacation of about a year. Took me a few days to go back to the way i was before the vacation.

(Now i wont sleep well, you've got me racking my brain over what can make someone stop for so long @@)

Good luck with whatever it is.

QUOTE(Apocangel @ Oct 27 2008, 04:04 PM) [snapback]114499[/snapback]

I also took a LONG vacation of about a year. Took me a few days to go back to the way i was before the vacation.

(Now i wont sleep well, you've got me racking my brain over what can make someone stop for so long @@)

Good luck with whatever it is.

working on a oil rig, assisting in a project in darfour under UN, going to jail after the definitive sentence (just joking tongue.gif )? (well, in the last case i dont know if one is allowed to take their asshole back to normality ohmy.gif blink.gif jester.gif )

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.