Young Russian prolapse anally 22.10.2008!!!

xthorgal

Well, I know her from some older stuff but now she do much better prolapse and she stretch her ass much more then before. I really recomend this girl. She is so beautifull... and extreme.

Gal:
http://extremeplatform.com/gals/bestanalxx2/

Previev:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Enjoy

x.gif

Besides the fact that there is a obvious kick-back for the site here, and that's not a baad thing but what is this girl doing new that we haven't already seen her do. May I be the first to agree, she is stunning but every time (and I'm so jaded by now, it doesn't happen much any more) I join a site, I'm disappointed. They don't deliver much beyond that already seen in advertisements. It's like a movie trailer, usually turns out that's the best the entire movie has to offer.
That one who calls herself AssWhore, she's a real disappointment.
I will appreciate your/everyone's comments.
Help me restore my faith in humanity:)
Best regards...

QUOTE(xthorgal @ Oct 22 2008, 10:32 PM) [snapback]114151[/snapback]

Well, I know her from some older stuff but now she do much better prolapse and she stretch her ass much more then before. I really recomend this girl. She is so beautifull... and extreme.

Gal:
http://extremeplatform.com/gals/bestanalxx2/

Previev:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Enjoy

x.gif

QUOTE(awgiedoggy @ Oct 23 2008, 01:25 AM) [snapback]114162[/snapback]

Besides the fact that there is a obvious kick-back for the site here, and that's not a baad thing but what is this girl doing new that we haven't already seen her do. May I be the first to agree, she is stunning but every time (and I'm so jaded by now, it doesn't happen much any more) I join a site, I'm disappointed. They don't deliver much beyond that already seen in advertisements. It's like a movie trailer, usually turns out that's the best the entire movie has to offer.
That one who calls herself AssWhore, she's a real disappointment.
I will appreciate your/everyone's comments.
Help me restore my faith in humanity:)
Best regards...

notworthy.gif Agree, pal, money goals always lead to cheating and disapointments, ohmy.gif the best things in life are free ones to me ! crazy.gif (^ ^)

ooo, I guess I thought this board was for enjoyment and personal satisfaction.
A marketing expert would show their wares, show why [we] want their wares and then the free market would decide if [they] wanted to purchase [it].
You sound very very one-sided. I'm sorry if I offended you. I would just like to see these girls do something new, give me a ligitimate clue as to what that might be and heck, if it's hot, I'll purchase.
As for RussianDoll...they don't get any hotter than her. I just wish for more of her instead of rehashing old pics.
That's all.
Best wishes...

"That one who calls herself AssWhore, she's a real disappointment".

Everything you said is right. But the fact that girl doesnt call herself an ass whore or anything. Simple she doesn't speak english at all. For me she is a great performer, hot image and nothing else. Wish someone could help her to record a DVD or something. But live chat with her translator - hmm thanks, i'll enjoy the records

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.