Hairpulling as an instrument ...

I have been searching for movies where a woman's hair is being used as, shall we say, an instrument of guidance and correction during oral and anal penetration, but cannot find very much ... especially the use of hair during doggy anal penetration is hard to come across (pun perhaps intended?!) ....

anyone?

some images for those of no or little imagination ...

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
IPB ImageIPB Image Edited by anallogic

hmmmmmmmmm very interesting and I like the way you perv wink.gif
I think much of this could be found in the throatfuck and gagfactor movies, but sadly they are really played way out IMO. Brandon Irons normally is good at treating his womens like objects... the old slaphappy movies with him.

If I come across any movies I will try to remember to post them here for you ol perv pal friends.gif

QUOTE(anllover @ Aug 27 2008, 01:44 PM) [snapback]107045[/snapback]

hmmmmmmmmm very interesting and I like the way you perv wink.gif
I think much of this could be found in the throatfuck and gagfactor movies, but sadly they are really played way out IMO. Brandon Irons normally is good at treating his womens like objects... the old slaphappy movies with him.

If I come across any movies I will try to remember to post them here for you ol perv pal friends.gif

thank you for your kind and caring words ... I know some Brandon stuff and don't mind the roughness of it sometimes, but it is not really what I am looking for here ... conveying signals through the hair in not too brutal a way ... like steering at the wheel ...

QUOTE(anllover @ Aug 27 2008, 03:58 PM) [snapback]107056[/snapback]

alright roger then wink.gif you are looking for guidance and not dominance. Actually a big difference and I see a better erotic quality to guidance types as well.

guidance, not dominance, yes well put anllover ....

• 3 weeks later...
I´m not an expert like you guys, but reading your request anallogic 2 sites came to my mind immediately:

fuckedandbound & sexandsubmission

I believe I remember some scenes from them with hairpulling and looking at their updates right now I think you agree:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

I know you said no dominance, but this is not really SM, I see this rather as a roleplay. cool.gif rolleyes.gif

Also I remember a movie with a gal with pigtails. where a guy used her hair perfectly to maneuver her BJ.

so pigtail movies might be also worth checking out.

well, just my 2 cent. maybe it helps.

QUOTE(intermediate @ Sep 17 2008, 02:00 PM) [snapback]109773[/snapback]

I´m not an expert like you guys, but reading your request anallogic 2 sites came to my mind immediately:

fuckedandbound & sexandsubmission

I believe I remember some scenes from them with hairpulling and looking at their updates right now I think you agree:

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
I know you said no dominance, but this is not really SM, I see this rather as a roleplay. cool.gif rolleyes.gif

Also I remember a movie with a gal with pigtails. where a guy used her hair perfectly to maneuver her BJ.

so pigtail movies might be also worth checking out.

well, just my 2 cent. maybe it helps.

thank you so much, intermediate, for these highly, eh, congenial images .... blush.gif laugh.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.